Chapter 5 - F I G H T ?

• Jai •
• 17 years old •
• Oxford, Mississippi •

It was the next day and also one more day til my moms birthday, March 20th . I already bought her gifts a few days ago, but she plan on going out this weekend to celebrate to find her a man, her words not mine.

Me and Josh walk in the cafe in together like usual . We sat down talking for a while before I remembered I had to give Will his papers back. I stood up grabbing the papers out of my backpack.

"I'll be right back"

Everybody nodded they head as I made my way to the workout room where Will is always at. I went through the band hall passing a group of girls. I then walked through a set of double doors . I looked down at the papers making sure I had all of them. When I looked back up I saw Brielle in there with Will, but that's not what got me all hot and bothered. Brielle was in there putting her hands on him.

We might not be together, but i'll be damned if another bitch put they hands on him. I ran up to the workout room yanking the door open.

"You one bold mother fucker, I'll tell you that" I said placing down the papers on a bench.

He was holding her hands and pressing his body up against hers holding her down almost.

"Bitch shut the fuck up."

I rolled my eyes before rolling up my sleeves of my red nike jacket.

"Put yo damn hands on him again I'll beat yo ass . Don't play with me."

"So beat it."

And that's when I ran up . Hitting her in ya damn nose. Will turned his body so I couldn't get to her.

"Jai chill the fuck out bruh."

"Nawl, she was talking all that shit now look at her leaking out ha damn nose. WASSUP BITCH." I said trying to get around Will.

"LET ME GO WILL . LET . ME . GO . IM ABOUT TO BEAT HER FUCKING ASS."

Then I hit Will upside his head making him let her go. I stepped back before she could swing.  Will came running over to me.

"You touch me I'm going to kick yo funky ass again. Play with it." I stated not looking at him.

Then Brielle ran towards me and grabbed my hair . She swung me to the ground and started hitting me on my stomach. I used my strength to push up and flipped us over. Since we was grabbing hair I pulled her three month old braids and landed punches on her face . She started kicking her legs up. She swung upwards but was missing my face.

All of a sudden I was being grabbed by somebody. As they pulled me off I started kicking Brielle head in . I stood up pushing the person off of me realizing that it was Coach Burt.

Josh ran in and went straight for Brielle where she was being held by Will. He kicked her straight in the stomach causing me to run over to her too. Before I could even reach her I was grabbed again but this time by Ariel and Denise.

"BITCH I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!"

I smirked seeing her cough up blood on the floor .

————————————————————————

I'm suspended for two weeks. Which isn't that bad as I expected. It was my senior year and I just had my first fight. I feel good though. Josh got suspended for 3 days since the only thing he did was kick her . Brielle suspended for 3 weeks instead of two .

I walked out of the office with Josh right beside me when I felt somebody snatch me up.

"Yo, what the fuck ?"