Spring 2017

Ah, take my love, take it down
Oh, climb a mountain and turn around
And if you see my reflection in the snow covered hills
Well, the landslide will bring it down

He was nervous! He had written a whole album in a couple of months and it was time to release the first song, sign of the times. He dealt with the break-up with Louis in the lyrics but that wasn't something he could say out loud. He made up some diffuse explanation about a mother dying after childbirth to have something to say when he started to get the question of what the song was about.

In reality, he talked about his relationship with Louis.

We never learn, we been here before
Why are we always stuck and running from
The bullets?
Your bullets

Pretty damn obvious if you asked him but no one luckily did. He wondered if Louis would make the connection? Probably. He wished he knew how he was doing but he had cut all ties again. It was too hard. He just hoped that he had stayed in rehab to get clean.

He thought he had managed to figure out who he was now. He had promised himself that he wouldn't care what people thought about him anymore and it felt liberating. He wore what he wanted and he did things that made him happy.

The fans loved his album and he couldn't feel more grateful. He had poured his heart out in his lyrics and he was happy that people liked his songs. He got such a rush when he performed. Some of the songs were hard to sing because there was so much pain behind them but he wanted to feel it and be connected to his own emotions. He needed to be Harry, on his own. He was so used to being LouisandHarry. He had to learn to live without Louis by his side and he was getting there.

Harry had never felt the distance between him and Louis as much as he did now. It didn't mean that he didn't love him anymore. He would always love him. But he was finally finding himself again and he hoped that Louis did the same. He wished him the best.

Maybe they weren't meant for each other? Maybe it was time to move on?