Summer 2017

And if you see my reflection in the snow covered hills
Well, the landslide will bring it down
Oh, the landslide will bring it down

He saw an interview with Louis. He looked so good and most importantly; he looked healthy. Was he clean now?

Louis had been asked what he thought about Harry's new movie Dunkirk and he had watched Louis light up in one of his smiles that he loved so much and he said that he was so proud of him. Harry's heart swelled from the praising. Oh, Louis. If he had managed to stay clean he was also proud of him.

Suddenly he couldn't wait to tell him in person. He hadn't seen him in so long but he had missed him every single day. He still loved him. So much. It had been 516 days since he had left him. Since he broke it off and broke his own heart in the process. 185 days since he last saw him in person. Had Louis been able to move on? It scared him. He didn't want to face him and see that the love was lost in his eyes. That he didn't look at him the way he always looked at him, with so much love and adoration. Maybe he was just being selfish? Maybe Louis was better off without him? What if Louis thought that he was better off without him? Oh God, that couldn't be the case. He didn't want to live without him.

The thought of Louis not loving him anymore was unbearable. Or maybe he was angry at him for leaving? What if he still used drugs and nothing had changed? Was he willing to risk it? Risk to lose himself again? Risk to get his heart broken again? Could he trust him?

It didn't matter. He had to find out. He grabbed his car keys and headed to Louis's house. He was glad that he was in London for the moment and didn't have to take a 14-hour flight to get there. He would have talked himself out of it for sure. Maybe that would be for the best but he didn't want to be without him anymore.

He drove fast and soon he parked outside the familiar house. Maybe Louis wasn't home at all? Well, he had come this far so he better just find out. He swallowed nervously when he rang the doorbell and then the door opened and he stood face to face with Louis again. Louis stared at him in shock but then his face broke out in a happy smile and he breathed out "Harry."

And Harry was relieved to see that it was still there. The love. He could see it in Louis's eyes and he knew that this time everything would be different.

This time they would get it right.

The end