ℭℌ:3 | Oh Dear

After taking a couple inhales, the phone started to ring.

"It's me. Oh really? You arrested him!
And what about the bomb!"
The man said urgently.

You looked down at your beloved. You could see the cogs in his brain turning.

'What are you going to do' you couldn't help but think.
____________________

You looked at the watch on your wrist.
'25 minutes left'

"Kambe, are you thinking what I think your thinking?" You say shyly.
Clutching tightly to his arm.

"If by apprehending the vehicle with the bomb myself, then yes. I am thinking that." He responds with a small smirk.

You coo at the face he rarely makes.

He gently pats your head and gives a small forehead kiss.
Indicating that you don't need to accompany him.

You smile.
"I want to come with you"
____________________

Quickly getting in the car, he starts to drive like lightning towards the car event.

You arrive, and notice that the other side was being blocked by the cars that occupied the street.

"Kambe. . ." You softly say.

"I know, hold on tight" he replies with a cool voice.

He starts to barge through the cars like they were nothing but scrap metal. But you knew that those cars cost more that your entire outfit.
Excluding the earnings, those things were 1.5 million in cash. Kambe bought it for you in your anniversary 5 month ago.

Suddenly. A man appeared right in front of the car.
You helped and grabbed the steering wheel and slivered the car away from the man.
The car crashed into a pole and completely broke the front of the car.

You rubbed your forehead, the crash certainly made you dizzy.

You suddenly felt a warm hand on your head and felt it pull you towards it.

Kambe noticed the man but his reaction was a bit delayed and would have probably killed him.
But you reacted earlier than expected.

And saved his life.
This was the woman he wanted to marry.

Suddenly the car door on Kambe's side opened.

"Your under arrest for obstruction of police-"
The strange man yelled at him.

Kambe then let out the smoke in his mouth onto the face of the stranger.

The guy started to cough and stepped back.

"Kambe daisuke" your lover said stepping out of the car door. Before finishing his sentence.
Walking to the other side and helped you up.

"And this woman here is my future wife I recommend you treat her with care and respect.
I am now also, as of today, I have been appointed as inspector of the metropolitan police detective division"

You rubbed your head again. "Oh Dear"