ℭℌ:6 | Wifey

Would you guys mind to check out my law x Reader book since it's just posted and not a lot of reads right now, I will also be continuing it more that this. Since this one has been postponed because of covid so no episodes are being released. Thank you all for the support
———-

As Haru walked down the hallway to the outside world, he heard footsteps anchoring right behind him.

He took a peak and saw Kambe following him with YN right beside him.

He fully turned around and said "What!" Angry that the two even bothered to accompany him.

"I'll go with you" the stoic male responded, while the YN nodded.

"I'll be fine on my own" the Haru tried to argue and kept walking and also noticing that they didn't stop following him.

"So stop following me" he argued again.

"Take us to the scene, inspector Kato." Kambe said to the Haru keeping his cool. While YN was inseparable from his arm, hugging it tightly.
___________________

All three had just gotten back from the store. Haru carrying a box while Kambe carried the bags.

YN? Oh Kambe didn't let her carry anything. He said that it was un-lady like, and it was his duty as her future husband to take care of everything with out her having to lift a finger.

So here she was walking beside them, many people whispered and gave her glances.

It wasn't ordinary for pretty girls to go to places like these.
Kambe shut them all up with one quick glare.

While sight seeing YN spotted two people trying to act out a scene.

People just passed them with no care. While Haru stopped right in front of them. Kambe walked a little bit ahead and said
"Let's go" trying to quicken up their pace.
YN tried tugging at his sleeve getting him to move from his spot, but with no avail.

"You can go on without me, these guys sare desperate to survive to" Haru replied to the two while they looked at home strangely.

YN suddenly dropped money into the hat that was placed in front of them.

"Let's go" kambe said yet again knowing full well how much money was in their.

"Hey it's not about the money" Haru tried to argue yet again.

"Hey! It's a. 10k bill!!" One of the men screamed.
Stopping Haru in whatever he was trying to say.

"Whoa! Let's go drinking!" One of them said again, as the other agreed.

"Hey lady, your money took their willingness for labour. . ." The lady didn't listen.

"Hey are you listening-" but was stopped yet again.

"Mescaline, right?" YN said to the duo as they stopped in their tracks and turned around.

Of course Kambe has to smirk at his beloved future Wifey.