𝔈𝔫𝔡

Welcome to the End
——————————-

As you walked around the giant mansion, you heard footsteps coming towards you. Turning around you find no one their.

Since no one was present you shrugged it off and went on your way. Oh how naive.

Where were you going?
In kambe's office.

You knew he had one at the HQ but since he worked all day even on his breaks, he had a separate room at home.

Of course that meant having Haru visit quite often. Since they seem to have some sort of mission everyday, despite their days off.

"Crime never stops" is what Haru says all the time. To the point where it was fully engraved in your head.

Cutting to the chase.
You arrive at the giant office door.

As you were about to knock the sound of footsteps echo in your ears again.
Quickly turning around your mouth was muffled by a damp cloth.

It smelt like some sort of poison powder.
It was steeped in the cloth hard enough that it was able to make you faint.

You heard them open the door as you continued to struggle from their grip.
They fling papers everywhere

Until world around you turned black.

———

Kambe:

As he was going to go back to his office after his chat with Haru about an organization that has been terrorizing the city lately, he found your wedding ring underneath the door.

He knew you weren't one to loose an item so important and knew something was off.

He quickly opened the door and finding his desk and the drawers with important papers in it a mess.

All the documents scattered around the room, and it looked like something or someone put up a struggle.

His worry was taking over him.

Did they take you?
Why did they ransack his office?
They weren't treating you like a hostage were they?
Was it for blackmail?

Many questions flew through his mind.

But he knew one thing, and one thing alone.

Their would be HELL to pay. . .

END

—————————————————

That is all.
You can imagine what happens next all you want.
Officially I wanted this to end on a basic happy note, but that wouldn't be interesting would it?

So here you go.
A sort of angsty ending.

I wound like to thank all of you who never gave up on this book whether the updates to months to come out.
I love you all! ❤️ 💕

Ps: a new book about eustass kid is coming out so check that as well. :)

🎉 You've finished reading 𝔅𝔞𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔦𝔫𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔱𝔢➸ [𝕂𝕒𝕞𝕓𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕚𝕤𝕦𝕜𝕖 𝕩 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣] OG 🎉