𝔅𝔒𝔑𝔘𝔖:#1 | Lovely~

| this is an extra/bonus for my lovely readers. |
| it is not connected to the outcome of the actual story. |
____________________

You arrived back in the pent house that you and your lovely fiancé agreed to meet.
It was a 20 story building with windows facing the very busy streets of metropolitan's incredibly busy streets.

Walking in the elevator, and pressing the number 7
As the floor number.

Kambe had bought the entire floor all to yourself for this week.

Reaching the right door you made your way in. Seeing your lover, he was currently perched on the couch with a book on his left hand and his favourite brand of smokes on his right.

You walked unnoticed beside him.
You turned on the light.
"Kambe you know better than to read in the dark"
You ended up saying in a teasing manner.

"Hm. . . I was to engaged in the book to even notice. Terribly sorry, my love."
He responded back with a cheeky grin, knowing how much you love it when he starts to call you 'love'.

You started to blush many shades of red, putting (kirishima) roses to shame.

"Y-you know w-what happens when y-you call me t-that!"
You tried to fight back, but failing tremendously.

"It was only a small joke. Besides. . . You look adorable in this state." He smirked.

You were flushed.

You went to the kitchen and started to cook. He hadn't eaten anything until yesterday.

You knew his favourite meal was shepherds pie with stew and dumplings.

It was a very English meal.

And you knew that he could gobble down gallons of food if he wanted, but his training as a gentlemen took over and he controlled his self when needed.
____________________

He could smell the food from the living room. And he knew damn well what you were scooping up in their.

He knows never to interrupt a lady while cooking. He always used to do it to his mother when he was young all the time. He got quite an earful whenever it did I happen.

So he eventually learned and never did it to you.
Because he knew you were much scarier than his mother when pissed.

You were like the Satan reincarnated.

You were eventually finished with cooking everything.

You set the table with all the proper silverware.
You also planned dessert.
It was pudding with caramel drizzle and small tints of lemon for that extra refreshing flavour.

You were trained to be his wonderful wife after all.

"If you weren't going to be my wife, I would have made you my personal chef"
And speak of the devil, he walked in smirking.

"Oh hush you"
You replied to him.
____________________

He watched you wash the dishes that were used in dinner.
He adored you.

"You really are Lovely. Love"