ℭℌ:7 | Yours Truly

After the entire interrogation of the two and Hau getting mad at Kambe for bribing the fat guy to throw up everything.

The group got in the car. With Haru driving.

YN was currently not with them at the moment since she was with some friends that were in town, so Kambe was flying solo.

He was upset about it.

He knew that you had freedom and neede open save too, but having you around was comforting to him.

He can't more than a day without you.

____________________

While parking in front of a store a group of very attractive girls came out.

YN being one of them.
"I'm so excited for the party!"
"Me too! Aren't you as well YN"
The two squealing fan girls said to the dolled up girl.

The camera man at the back seat started clicking photos of the group specially the two in the front.

The one with long black hair kneeled down to talk to the man. While the man was a bit distracted by her friend. YN of course.

The man tried to stay focused on the girl, but was entranced by the female beside her.

"But don't you like girls who look more innocent right Haru" camera guy said. Clicking more photos.

But you could clearly tell he was entrance by the ladies.

Kambe say broodingly in the corner.
"Tch" he quietly said to himself not appreciating the fact that YN was wearing a very short skirt with ruffles that embraced her legs and curves.

You were only supposed to wear that when your with him.
In private.
__________________

Later on they spotted the female with YN making out and flirting with a woman?!

"Man, your way to innocent Haru-kun" the guy with the camera said yet again. While Haru was shaking in his undies.

Kambe has licked up YN and she was now where she belongs on Kambe's lap making out with him. . .

YN stopped her focus on his lips and looked outside the window.
"A-ah kambe" She said while whimpering.
"Don't worry" that was his response.

While talking with Haru to let them get away and stalk them instead. You tried to fix your disheveled look.

Hair messed up
Lipstick smudged
Skirt hiked way to high up
And stockings taken off
All done by Yours Truly.