1

MINJI
    I remember when I first met him. I was at Lia's diner, watching a soccer game. One of the players were about to score. As I look to my side, I see a young man walking by. I stare into his eyes. In my mind I though he was really cute.

"JISUNG PARK SCORES! SOUTH KOREA WINS!"

Everyone was cheering but me and him were just staring at eachothers eyes.

It had been 4 years. We were so close to eachother. It was another World Cup. Everyone was cheering once again. I suddenly yelled at Han Jisung : "LETS GET MARRIED!"
He looked at me with his growing eyes. "Really? Yes!"

When we got married, I became pregnant.
"Jisung! I want more mangoes!"
"I'll give you all the mangoes in the world my love!"
"Yeonwoo wants more mangoes!"
"Of course! Tomorrow, I will buy you and Yeonwoo some mangoes!"

Tomorrow.

I was walking down the street, shopping and such. I looked at the cars speeding through the street. It was oddly swerving. That's when the car crashed into me. I was holding on to my precious belly, wanting to protect my future daughter. The beads of blood dripping from my forehead fall down on the cement. The crowd of people staring at me, dialing numbers, making sure I was okay. I look down at my stomach, my sweater covered with my own blood. I look back up and close my eyes.

The last thing I could hear Jisung and his boss yelling from my mind.
"DOCTOR HWANG! PLEASE! I NEED TO DO THIS SURGERY! SHE MIGHT HAVE A CHANCE TO LIVE!"
"JISUNG! BE QUIET."
I was pronounced dead in 2 hours. My soul left my body. I was just a ghost now. I couldn't ever hold my dear baby in my arms ever again.