4

You

As I was walking in the lobby of the hotel, I walked to the employees. "Hi, uhm, why were you guys calling me every hour? I was fine.." the employee half smiled. "Oh, it actually wasn't our idea, it was your perhaps your husband's idea. He kept coming in every hour. 'Could you check on room 407? Can you check on 407?" I widened my eyes, "Oh, well. Good to know." I bow and leave the hotel.

Chaeryeong

Every time I walk my daughter too Hanlin daycare, the moms of the other students always stare at me. Sometimes they ask me if I want to go get coffee with them. I did that last time. They were just gossiping and I found it boring as hell.

"Ah, Mrs. Han! Would you like to get coffee with us?" One of the moms, Mrs. Park, asks me. She stops me in my tracks. I think about it, 'maybe one time won't hurt? No.' "I pass. No thank you." I walk off. The over hear the moms, 'What a bitch. She thinks she's so good for us. I bet she only married Jisung for the money.' I turn back to them. "You know what? Fine, I'll get coffee with you."

As I sit with the mothers, everything becomes so awkward. "So, Mrs. Han? Have you noticed anything weird about your husband? I saw you walking with him and your daughter but he ran away?" I stare at them, giving no response. "Did you guys get into a fight? You must have because he just left you and HyeJoo there, standing in the cold." I glare at them, squeezing my fists together. I grab my iced coffee, take off the lid, and pour the drink on Mrs. Park.

"Have you heard of this new trend? It's called minding your own business. You probably haven't heard of it yet." I grab my bag and leave. Those bitches judge everything so easily. It's their habit.

You
I walked around the city, passing by Lia's diner. I look through the window, noticing no one was in there. I walk in, 'damn, Lia still doesn't lock the doors when she's gone. I told her to stop but I guess she still doesn't like to listen.' I sit on a table. "Feels good to be where I really belong." I stand up and look at the wall full of polaroids. I see people I know. As I look at the photos, I spot the one in the middle. It was the biggest one out of all. A square photo of Me, Jisung, Lia, and Changbin. I looked at Jisung's face and it had drawings on it. I made those drawings. That's how I would express my love to him. Putting 'idiot' and antlers on his face. I smile at the sight and decide to walk out. I walk past the corner and someone stops me in my steps. I keep looking down at my feet as the person's hands drop her bags, spilling her apples out onto the floor. I look straight at the person.

"MINJI?"