5

"M-Minji?" Lia exclaims. I nod and arms wrap around my body. It's been so long since I've last hugged her. I can hear her sobbing and her tears streaming down my sweater. I rub her back as she cries. "Y-your back? How? Why are you here? I'm so confused..." She stutters and I just stroke her hair. "It's really hard to explain..."
We sat across from each other in her diner. After I've explained everything, she just rubs her temples. "So let me repeat this. You just randomly came back to life after you saw your child, Jisung, and Chaeryeong at the Christmas festival? You don't remember anything happening?" She asks and I nod. "I just felt the cold breeze and then people were staring at me." I say and she just sips on her steaming tea.
     "Alright then.." As Lia was about to speak, Changbin comes in and widens his eyes. "NAM MINJI? HUH? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU- SPIRITS GO AWAY FROM ME!" He runs to the pantry room, screaming his ass off. "Yah! Changbin-ah! Get your ass over here and at least say hi!" Lia yells and Changbin peeks his head out the door. "Yohhhh! There's no way that your Minji! When was your honeymoon on with Jisun-" "September 25th, 2010." I respond quickly. "When is Hyejoo's birthday?" "January 19, 2015." I look at him and his Face is frozen. "Alright, I guess you really are Minji."    
      As me, Lia, and Changbin continue discussing what happened, Jisung enters. "YAH! CHANGBIN YOU STOLE MY MONEY-" he stops his yelling as he stares at me. "Ah- hello, Minji..." he bows and Lia stands up. "JISUNG IM SORRY I DIDN'T BELIEVE YOU- I THOUGHT SHE ACTUALLY WASN'T ALIVE-" she continuously bows at him on her knees and Jisung tried to drag her up. "Welp, the gang is back now..." Changbin says as he looks at the picture on the cork board.