Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Amy woke up, after having a hard night. She had lots of thoughts, that she couldn´t sleep over. She had broken up with Ty two weeks ago, and she had a pain inside that revived every night. She simply could not carry on like that. Fortunately, they weren´t fighting anymore. They wer just fine together, talking and working, but they both missed the past when they were much more than friends. Ty and Amy were waiting for the right moment, the right day in which everything will be a fairytale once again.

Amy turned of the clock alarm with her right hand, while she tried to open her eyes. It was a brand new day.

“Good Morning Lou” she said.

“Hi Amy” Lou answered. “Are you taking Spartan for a ride? “. She didn´t receive any answer, she kept a suspicious face while she thought, Where´s she going? She´s in a rush!

She watched Amy running to the barn with her breakfast in a plate she had just gave her.

Jack arrived to the kitchen when he said “Your sister seems to be in a hurry”. “I wondered what happened between her and Ty yesterday night”.

“Amy didn´t seem too happy” Lou said. “Coffee?”.

“Fine”. “Anything can happen between ´em at this stage”. “But I´m sure they´ll figure it out, they always do”. “No matter how much time it takes”.

Amy had a plan in her hands. She just wanted to surprise Ty with breakfast as a start. Just to clear things up. She missed him like crazy, and after last night´s talk, she knew he missed her too.

She entered to his room and sat in his bed.

“Ty… Ty are you awake?”

“Amy?” he said, still as sleep. He turned around face to face with Amy.

He´s dreaming, Amy thought. She touched his arm and moved her hand to his neck. Ty still was still asleep with his face stuck in the pillow.

He slowly moved his head with opened eyes and saw Amy seating near. “Hey!” “ Don´t tell me, I look like hell” he said in a low voice. Amy smiled “pretty much”. Both laughed and stared at each other´s eyes for a second.

“I brought you breakfast!” She said smiling.

“Oh, that´s good” ”Muffins! ... Even better”.

Amy took a Muffin and gave it to Ty. Ty, laughed and bit the Muffin in Amy´s hand. Amy smiled at him and took out of a corner of his mouth a little of chocolate he had.  Ty looked at her “Amy, may I ask you something?”.

“Yeah sure, What is it?”