chapter 8 n 9

Chapter 8 – After the After

After some hugs, kisses and tears, they were all sitting in the living room, including Caleb and Ashley. Everybody was laughing about Ty´s dangerous date, but Ty was nervous. “What about if we died there?” he thought to himself. He stood up and sat in the sofa next to Amy.

“I´m so sorry” he said.

“No Ty, it´s OK.” “There was a lot of wind, it isn´t your fault.”

“I know, but I should have thought about it from the beginning” “I´m really sorry.”

Amy smiled and hugged him. Then, she put her hand in his forehead and took the blood from the cut he had there.

It had been just a few hours since the incident, and they had already taken a bath and changed their clothes.

Amy took Ty´s hand and said “Come with me, we have to say thanks to someone.” Ty followed her as they left the house.

They went to the barn and sat next to Spartan´s stall.

“Hey boy” said Ty as they hugged Spartan for a second. “You saved our life” Amy continued. “You are really special for us… we don´t know how to thank you, anything in the world would be enough.”

The horse put his nose in Amy´s head. They hugged him again and touched his mane.

“It´s the miracle horse and the miracle girl.” Said Ty and then laughed.

“And the miracle boyfriend” said Amy.

Ty got closer to Amy and then kissed her. She closed her eyes and kissed him back. Then Ty kissed her again but this time more intense and Amy smiled and kissed him back. They hugged for a while and then Ty said “So, you´ll be fine if I am your miracle boyfriend?” He said emphasizing in the word miracle.

“More than just fine.” She said and kissed him again.

“Great!”

“Great!”

They kissed another time and they returned to the house while Ty hugged her from her back leaving his hands on her waist. He kissed her neck while Amy laughed.

When they opened the door everybody looked at them and their romantic scene. When they realized that everyone was looking at them they smiled. Amy tried to get away from Ty´s arms softly but he was stuck watching them watch them.

“Well, well, well!” “What do we have here?” Jack said with his western accent.

“Finally!” said Mallory and then remembered the last time she said it to Ty and Amy.

“That´s the way!” Caleb added.