Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Ty in his blue jeans and blue shirt went to the kitchen. Jack was there by surprise; Ty smiled at him and said “It´s time!”

“Well all I gotta say is have a good time” Jack said.

“Thanks” Ty answered while he walked into Amy´s bed room. There, Lou was trying to keep Amy busy until Ty came in. Ty knocked the door and waited for someone to say come in. He didn´t have to wait too much.

“Hey girls” said Ty while he walked towards Amy. “Amy, can I talk to you for a second?” he asked looking into her eyes.

“Yes, sure” She replied.

“Let´s go” He said in a low voice. Lou gave Amy a hopeful look and when Amy turned around she whispered to Ty “Good luck” lower enough so Amy couldn´t listen.

This was their opportunity to figure out everything what they were gonna do with their relationship and go on. Ty was sure he would get it but Amy still didn´t know why this time it would be different.

“Where are we going?” Amy asked Ty.

“Is not far from here, I know the right place to talk”

Amy had no idea what he was doing or where they were going. She felt safe by his side, and it didn´t matter where they were, because she knew everything was going to be OK. 

“Ty, I was thinking…”

“What?” Ty said and put his arm around her waist.

“I was thinking…that maybe it isn´t so difficult…”

“So difficult to what?”

“You know, us… to be together” “I mean we´ve been thorough a lot and maybe this is just another step in our relationship”

 Ty thought and then spoke. “remember what I told you last time you said maybe?”

“There are no maybes” said both of them. They laughed and kept on walking.

“So, what are we going to do?”

“I guess we can solve it”

“How did you get so positive?” Ty asked.

“So you think I´m pessimist?”

“No, No… I just… I didn´t meant...”

“Fine” She stopped for a second and then continued “I don´t know… today, I took time to think. Because you magically disappeared after we talked in the morning”.

“Oh! Yes! About that…” Ty took Amy by her shoulder and led her to her left.

Amy, after asking Ty a thousand times where they were going, saw a light and asked him what that was.

“Keep on walking” He said and closed her eyes with his hands. “You can see now”

“Oh… How? … Oh my god this place looks awesome!” she said when she saw the lake full of light candles in its shore, she couldn´t believe her eyes. Everything was so perfect! Amy couldn´t even blink, this was the biggest surprise that someone could have ever give her.

“Did you do all this?”

“Yes, Is it the right place to talk?”

“oh, yes! Yes!”

“How did you do all this?”

“I received some help… Mallory, Caleb, Jack, even Lou chose the candles!”

“It’s so beautiful!”

“Thanks”

“Thank you!” she laughed.

They sat near the brilliant lake, and they started talking.