Proloung

Hey my beautiful peeps. I am here with a beautiful concept. Few days ago i was watching a Chinese show "You Are My Destiny" i just loved the story. So i thought why not i make it on our Shivika. I hope u will like it.  Here is the first glimpse of this story.

Two beautiful people lying on the bed in each other arms. The couple  look like made in heaven.

After some moments

The girl feel some weight on her waist. She is about to come out from that grip but she can't
after several attempt she manage to come out from that grip.
Her head bursting in pain.
She don't remember anything about last night.
Suddenly she turn another sight but the sight took her life.
She saw herself fully nacked under duvet which make her totally numb.

Suddenly she saw a guy sleeping beside her half neck.
The girl shout from her heart out. Becoz of sudden noise the guy woke up from his sound sleep with a jolt.

The girl clutch her duvet tightly to her chest.

B: hey why r u shouting like this.

The girl come out from her thought.

They both look into each other then saw their situation.

B: what the fuc*. The guy shout seeing their state.

G: what happened yesterday night between us.

B: i don't remember anything.

The girl remember after that marriage drama they had alcohol.
After that they come to room.

They were highly drunk that they didn't think once  that  they would cross their every limits. They didn't think after that what would be their expression.

The girl curse herself for drinking too much.
She started crying. She lost her everything she lost her virginity someone else whom she don't know properly.

B: oh god what have u done to me. Now what will i do?
What will happen when tanya got to know about this. I was going to propose her. But i betrayed her. She don't deserve me at all.

After sometime they come out from each other thoughts.

They look into each other eyes.
They can understand their pain.

They never thought that they would end up like this.

To know further drop ur views.

Hola peeps so two unknown people entangled with each other in different  way. So should i continue this story or not plz share ur views. Plz show some love. If u guys want then i will write over.

love_stories_xxxsidlove143pinkisaha2020Pm_ShivikaianWittywixxy99Gamanasai
60 votes & unlimited comments

Masuma