The Best Dance Of Her Life

Oh great, Marinette thought. Nino and Alya are gone and the dance is starting. The music started to play. Oh even better. The first song is a slow dance song. "Want to dance?" Adrien asked. Marinette was frozen. She couldn't move. She didn't have to say yes. Adrien wrapped his arms around her waist. She was still frozen as he started moving along with the music. She leaned her head on his chest. The warmth of his body comforted her. She felt a small smile tug at her lips. When Alya and Nino got back with the food Alya jumped at the surprise of the two sum dancing together. Neither of them had noticed the couple staring at them.

Alya hurried to put the food her and Nino had gotten in the car for later. Hopefully the nachos will still be good. Alya didn't care. She wanted to get the biggest scoop on Marinette's dance with Adrien. Nino, on the other hand, did care about the nachos. "We waited in line for those for twenty minutes and now we don't get to eat them!" Nino shouted. It drew a lot of unwanted attention to them. Adrien started to look up when he caught sight of a black earring in her ears. He froze at the sight. He was shocked at how similar they were to the ladybug earrings when he was Mr. Bug. Marinette looked up and saw that Adrien was staring at her frozen in the spot. "What?" Marinette asked, "Am I really that bad at dancing?" They both chuckled and continued dancing. Marinette loved the sound of him laughing. He had such a sweet laugh that makes you feel good inside.