Chat's Visit

The four hung out at the park until it got dark. It was a relatively nice day for the middle of winter. That night when Marinette was doing some final designs, she heard a thump on her roof. She heard some rustling up on the chase. She knew it could only be one thing. She couldn't believe him. He was on her roof just for her. Good thing her parents were asleep or else they would have heard the boy on their rooftop. She quickly scrambled to the door of the chase and pulled herself up. She wasn't surprised by the boy leaning on her railing looking up into the sky. "The sky is almost as beautiful as you tonight," he said. Marinette blushed at the compliment.

The two stared into the night sky until Adrien leaned his arm around Marinette's shoulders. "I love you" he whispered. Marinette stared into his eyes as he stared into her's. Marinette heard Tikki and Plagg inside giggling. "You know... I love you too," Marinette blurted out, "I have since you got to our school." Adrien was shocked by the statement. He chuckled at the girl standing in front of him. Her eyes gleaming in the moonlight. "I love you Marinette," Adrien said, "Without a doubt."

The End.

Wow, that was a really fun story to make.  Please vote so I know if you want a part two.  Thanks guys.  Stay awesome, stay sweet and don't forget to be nice to each other.  Bye Bye.