What is Happening!

Adrien shrugged off the earrings. Maybe it was one of her designer earrings, he thought. He continued dancing with Marinette. The more he thought about it the more he thought about it the more he thought about how Marinette could be his Lady. Ladybug. But one thing was holding him back. The day Mrs. Mendeleev was akumatized. Marinette was Multi-Mouse. She couldn't be Ladybug. Well, she does carry that bag around all the time. She could hold her Kwami fairly easily. She could even put food in there for her Kwami. His mind wandered to all the people he knows with dark hair and... The bluebell eyes. He stared into Marinette's eyes. His Lady. Marinette was his Lady. He loved Marinette. He straightened up, catching Marinette's attention. He asked Marinette if they could talk privately. Before Marinette could respond, he pulled her to the other side of the tower.

Alya noticed that the two had left almost immediately. Alya followed them to the other side of the tower. She pulled Nino along with her. She stayed far enough away for them not to see her or hear her whispers. Nino was dragged behind and he did not like that. He complained about first having the nachos taken away from him and now the dance too. Alya quickly covered his mouth so that she could be able to hear them talking. Alya peered around the corner and saw Marinette was terrified. Alya face palmed at her terrified friend.

Marinette was a grinning mess from while Adrien was pulling her navigating in between people and clusters. She was in awe at the boy holding her arm with a smile on his face. He was the boy she fell in love with all those years ago. She didn't know what was about to happen.

Thanks for all of the reading.  As in one.  I hope we can get more though.  Thanks for reading.  I hope you will be able to read the next chapter.  It is going to be a bit long.  Sorry if this one was too long.