/1/Solangelo/

< solangelo >
Prompt - SOME CUTE SHIT BECAUSE IM AN UNORIGINAL MOTHERFUCKER. Pure fluff. No smut. Ya nasties. ah who am I kidding, the smut comes later in the book.

Words: 1375

TW: I mean, if fluff is a warning then sure.

/ Will /

Nico Di Angelo. Where can I even start explaining Nico Di Angelo?

Dark, broody, gothic, some even might say emo. With his raven hair falling over his dark orbs and his skin paler than snow itself, some might call him a zombie. He always had a sad, empty look in his eyes, it was obvious he was troubled. Most campers stayed away from him by fear. I wasn't one of those people. I was drawn to Nico. I don't know why but I was. There was something him that drew me to him, I couldn't put my finger on it. I couldn't stay away from the son of Hades. If I was away from him too long, something felt out of place, like an itch I wasn't able to scratch. He didn't let in a lot of people, mostly only his sister Hazel Levesque and once in a blue moon, Jason Grace. I was one of the lucky ones that got to know everything that went past Nico's mind. He trusted me and that made me beyond happy. The worst thing about Nico was the things he did to me. Every smile, every wave and every glance made my heart do a full gymnastics routine and caused butterflies to fly in my stomach.

Yes you guessed it, I had huge crush on Nico I couldn't help it. His smile and laugh, though rare, were beautiful and his eyes- Oh gods above, his eyes. They looked like melted chocolate and the amount of self restraint I had put in not getting lost in his eyes every time we talked was immense.

Him and I had been friends since those three days I forced him to stay at the infirmary. We grew closer and eventually, I developed a crush on him and he reciprocated my feelings. We never did anything about it, just stayed friends, but knowing he returned my feelings made me ecstatic every time I thought about it, which was a lot. Each time I saw him, I wanted to kiss him, but he had a thing with physical contact.

I hated when he up and left. He stayed at Camp Half Blood most of the time but sometimes, he'd just leave for weeks without a goddam warning. Yes I know, Camp Jupiter had his sister and the Underworld had his father, but I couldn't help but wonder if I meant to him as much as he meant to me. It was hard loving someone that never showed hardly any emotions at all. Yes I knew he liked me, but anxiety is still a thing with demigods. The only times I saw Nico showing real emotions was when he was under enough pain killers to put down a bull, after his shadow travels, or when he told me he liked me. I had two very different reactions. The first one angered me, considering I told him so many times to stop shadow travel but he never listened to me. The second one made my completely melt because of the way his eyes lit up when I told him his feelings weren't one sided.

Anyway, I was busy staring at said heir of the Underworld, after weeks of him being gone. He just came back from Camp Jupiter by shadow travel. Even after I specifically told him to not. He hadn't talked to me yet which I was high key annoyed about. He only went to Jason and Percy to talk. Like I didn't exist. I sat on the grass in front of the infirmary, taking a bite out of my apple. I tried to keep my attention off the son of Poseidon, Sparky McGee and Nico, but I failed miserably. I stared at the three speaking. Nico chuckled, running a hand through his dark locks. Gods, what I would give to touch his hair. Nico caught my gaze, the corner of lips twitching upwards when I flushed a deep red. Percy and Jason kept talking to him and he replied, but his eyes were fixed on me. I gulped nervously, and looked away before my face could get any redder. I looked down at my apple, suddenly very interested with the seeds of my granny smith. I heard footsteps coming towards me.

"Hi Sunshine." A voice said with a slight (and sexy, if I say so myself) Italian accent. I looked up from my apple to be faced with the Ghost King himself. He smiled at me, holding out his hand for me to grab it. I gaped at his hand until he raised an eyebrow. "Do you want help getting up?" He asked me, smirking slightly. I sputtered and grabbed his hand, pulling myself up. When I got up, I realised how close we were. His face was almost touching my chest. He backed up, his face bright red, coughing nervously and averting my gaze. We let go of our hands after realising we'd been holding hands since I'd grabbed his.

"Hey Death Boy." I said, smiling. He rolled his eyes.

"Don't call me that."

"Shut up you secretly love it."

"No I don't."

"Yes he does!" A voice yelled from behind Nico. I laughed loudly at Percy and Jason attentively watching their little brother. They practically adopted him after the battle against Gaea. Nico blushed and groaned.

"I hate them."

I chuckled. His brown eyes met my blue ones and we smiled.

"I missed you." I finally said. He blinked a few times.

"Missed you too Sunshine." He responded. I took a step closer. His face turned a deeper shade of red.

"Nico?" I said, taking another step, our bodies almost touching. He gulped.

"Y-Yes?" He averted his eyes away from mine. I leaned towards him, lifting his chin up with my index. I could hear Jason quietly cheering and Percy squealing.

"What did I tell you about shadow travel?" I simply said, smirking slightly. Nico's face went from confused, to annoyed and finally to not very impressed.

"Will, seriously?" He said, his lips stretching into a small smile. Percy groaned in disappointment in the background.

"What, I told you no shadow travel and you didn't listen." I said. Nico chuckled.

"You're impossible Solace."

"If I'm being honest Di Angelo, I think you're the impossible one here."

"Mhm, yeah." He said, his hand grabbing mine. I tried not to seem affected by his gesture.

"It's tr- mhph!" Before I could register anything, Nico yanked me down, kissing me. Percy and Jason cheered and yelled. Leo, who was passing by, dropped his equipment and joined their cheering.

"'That's my boy!"

"Did you see that?! Solace didn't even have time to react!"

"That's my little brother, look at him!"

"Get him Nico!"

I kissed back eagerly, my eyes fluttering shut and my arms wrapping around his waist. His hand went straight to my hair, and he ran his finger through my blonde locks. The butterflies in my stomach suddenly decided to have a party and my heart raced. I pulled him closer, wanting to feel him closer. Our bodies flush together, I could hear his heart beating rapidly. We broke away, both if us, red in the face and smiling. We looked at each other.

"Wow, your hair is actually super soft." Nico let out a breathy laugh. I laughed at the small boy in my arms.

"Gods you're great." I replied, burying my face in his hair. He placed his face in the crook of my neck and I could feel his smile against my skin.

"Well it seems Nico found his type. I'd never peg him as a Sunny D lover, I would've thought Ocean Spray but I guess I was wrong." Leo voiced from besides Percy and Jason. Before I could assist to Valdez's murder, Nico pulled away from our hug and kissed me again.

We kissed while Jason kept Percy from destroying Leo. Nothing could ruin this moment. Except maybe the Hispanic boy getting murdered but that didn't matter at the moment. I had Nico Di Angelo's lips on mine and that's all that mattered.