/9/Solangelo/

< solangelo >
Prompt - Bigender Nico and bisexual Will, in which Will meets Nico twice (fem Nico and masc Nico) without even knowing he's the same person.

Words: 3248

TW: Fluff plus an itsy bitsy bit of smut in the middle. Like most of my writings, the ending is crappy.

/Will/

"Will, we're out of OJ!" Will groaned as his roommate yelled from the kitchen. Leo poked his head through the kitchen door and smiled innocently. "Could you go get some? Please?" He stretched out the last word.

"Why can't you get some?" Will answered, still staring at his phone, scrolling through Instagram.

"I'm busy."

"Doing what?"

"Well, I was going to drink orange juice but there's none so I'm gonna be busy waiting for my orange juice." Leo gave Will a teasing smile, causing him to look even more like an elf.

"Fine." Will reluctantly agreed. The Hispanic young man made a sound of victory and pumped his fist in the air. He pushed some of his black hair from his face.

"Yes, thank you Will!"

The blonde got up and grabbed his coat. before he walked out the door, he called out to Leo.

"Oh and say hi to Calypso for me. I know you never drink orange juice except when Calypso's around." He said, chuckling. Leo didn't really like orange juice but his girlfriend adored it.

"Fuck off!" Leo replied. Will ran a hand through his blonde locks, checking his change. He had enough for one carton of juice and maybe a small treat for himself. He walked in the cool breezy air of morning in spring. He wandered in the streets of his town, walking by his university classmates apartment smiling at Reyna Ramírez-Arellano as she grabbed the mail. He reached the small grocery store in a few minutes, pushing open the door. He walked to the juice aisle, grabbing the familiar orange and white juice carton. He then stopped by the frozen aisle, pulling his jacket closer to himself, the cold hitting him. He grabbed his favourite ice cream, butter pecan. He headed to the cashier and looked down at his phone, texting Leo. He heard the cashier scan his two items before a flat voice said.

"That'll be seven fifty."

Will looked up and lost his breath. A gorgeous girl stared back at him, her deep brown eyes boring in his, looking annoyed. She had hair the colour of her eyes that reached his shoulders and she wasn't very curvy but she was beautiful. She had a masculine look to her face but it made her even more attractive. He was more attracted to men but this girl, she was stunning. She was wearing quite a bit of makeup but it looked amazing.

"I, uh-" He stammered. The girl gave him a pointed look, her hands on her hips.

"Seven fifty." She repeated. Will gulped, struggling to grab his wallet from his pocket. He handed the girl the money and she sighed, bagging his juice and ice cream. He stared at her while she did her job, running a hand through his blonde hair.

"Here's your bag." She said, handing him the plastic yellow bag. Her voice was deep but still feminine in a way.

"T-Thanks." He said, breathless. He grabbed it and exchanged a final awkward look with the girl before rushing out of the store. He calmed his racing heart and willed the heat to leave his face. He identified as bisexual however he was very attracted to men, drastically more than women, but this girl was the perfect balance between femininity and masculinity. He walked home, the girl haunting his thoughts. He pushed open the door and told Leo he had the juice. Leo thanked him, his hair dishevelled and his shirt half off. Calypso was on the couch, her lipstick smudged. Will laughed, and left the couple alone, walking to his room.