/5/Solangelo/

< solangelo >
Prompt - AH OK IM SO EXCITED TO WRITE THIS! Ok ok, so imagine this. Disney AU: Frozen but Anna is Nico and Elsa is Bianca. Hans is Percy but he isn't a douche like Hans and, of course, Will is Kristoff. It's based off Frozen but it isn't exactly the same story like at all, it's the base of Frozen, it's really different. There's no Elsa (Bianca) going crazy and putting Arendelle in an eternal winter and of course, Bianca is alive. And she has powers but it's not relevant to the story. And if you'd like me to make a second part, where the whole winter thing does happen, just tell me and i'l make a part 2. And get ready for a lot more than this Disney AU, I have about two more planned.

Words: 4688

TW: A lot of Frozen references. And kind of a long chapter.

(the picture I-) If you'd like me to make a second part, where the whole winter thing does happen, just tell me and I'll make a part 2. And get ready for a lot more than this Disney AU, I have about two more planned. And I suggest listening to the songs that are paired with the scene, the song names are in the text.

/3rd Person/

Do You Want To Build A Snowman

"Biancaaaaa!" The small boy knocked at his sisters door. He pouted when she didn't open her door. "Bianca, mom and dad are busy, do you wanna build a snowman?" He asked with his high pitched voice. "C'mon let's go and play! We never hang out anymore." He whined.

"Go away Nico." His sister said from the other side of the door. Nico looked down, disappointed, on the verge of tears.

"Okay bye..."

He walked to his room. Ever since his 6th birthday, Bianca never wanted to play with him anymore. His parents were too busy searching for some kind of magical force and never wanted to play with him either. He huffed and sat down on the chair facing the window. He heard laughs from outside his window. His room faced the main street of Arendelle. He saw a group of boys a bit older than him playing in the streets. One of them caught his attention. He was taller than the other, with wavy blond hair and bright blue eyes. Nico smiled and got closer to the window, smushing his face against the glass. His brown hair was in the way, but he could see the boys down in the streets clearly. He wished he was with them but as Prince of Arendelle, his parents never let him leave the castle, only on special occasion. He watched the boys in the street for hours, not getting tired of looking at the blonde laughing

• • • •

The twelve year old knocked on the oak door for the millionth time in six years.

"Bianca, do you want to build a snowman?" He said, a routine he'd gotten used over these past six years. Like usual he got the normal "Go away Nico." He walked back to his room, going to every room in the castle. These days all he did was play alone. He'd ride his bike around the halls alone, until his parents told him to stop. He'd look at the paintings and talk to them alone, he'd play in the courtyard and build snowmen alone.

He passed the Joan of Arc painting and smiled at it.

"Hang in there Joan." He said, brushing a hand through his perfectly groomed brown hair. He walked back to his room, where he sat on his chair facing the street. The group of boys laughed down there, so close to Nico, yet so far. The blonde had grown and was now a teenager, at least 14 years old. He was handsome, very handsome. Nico's cheek heated up when he smiled and he giggled when the blonde did stupid things with his friends.

His routine these days was waking up, getting breakfast, asking Bianca if she wanted to play, Bianca refusing, walking around the castle, playing alone and watching the blonde boy from his bedroom window. All he wanted was one normal day amongst them but that wouldn't happen. His parents were always busy ruling and doing kingly and queenly things.