{NSFW} Tentacles and Cherries [Kakyoin]

Quick a/n before we start. This one is a bit freaky with mention of tentacle hentai being put into play here. Please dont come after me for making soft boy such a horn dog ^^;;
_________________________________________ You nervously sat in his living room, his mother bringing over a tray of decadent sweets for you. Looking up at her you smiled politely and offered a respectful "thank you" as she giggled and shuffled away, oblivious to your flustered demeanor. Picking up a small treat from the plate, Kakyoin looked at you mischievously. "(Y/n), say 'aaaah' for me." In his hand he held a few cherries. Graciously you took them, waiting for his mother to walk out of eyesight and earshot. He returned to his seat across the small living room.

"Noriaki-" you hissed through clenched teeth, hips slightly moving back and forth on the couch. He looked over at you, feigning absent-mindedness. He took in your desperation with a near sadistic pleasure and smiled, chin resting in his hand. His long legs were crossed and his foot twitched as you tensed up, the slow rubbing on your clit through your panties was slowly becoming unbearable.

"Relax (y/n), she can't see a thing." The cherry haired boy smirked as the rubbing intensified, yet his hands were still close to his person. In fact he was sitting quite a ways away to watch you squirm. Your eyes flicked over the the emerald tendrils the spread across the floor, leading off into different directions out of your sight.

"Noriaki dear, your father and I are going out for the weekend. Make sure you take (y/n) back home safely alright?" Mrs. K's voice floated around the corner of the room. Noriaki stared at you biting his lip before calling back to her, "Don't worry mother, I'll make sure she gets there." He turns his attention back to you and drops his voice nearly growling. "Eventually."
Your body shivered in delight at his low voice, your thighs pressed together intensely. You bit down on your tongue and squeaked as you felt another tendril wind up your body and fondle your breasts. Watching on satisfaction Kakyoin licked his lips and bit his lip again, holding it between his teeth.

The two of you waited for the sound of a car pulling out of the driveway, signaling the absence of his parents. Once they were far gone, Noriaki stood. Immediately you felt Heirophant leave your body causing you to blush wildly. The boy watched you and smiled, your face was like the color of his hair.

He walked over with long strides and closed the distance quickly, tilting your chin up with his hand. His hungry violet eyes met yours, causing your core to throb in need. You pleaded with a whimper, eyebrows creasing as you pouted. God that face drove him crazy...
Passionately he kissed you, his lips crashing against yours. You eagerly ran a hand through his cherry locks, the other winding up his broad back to weakly clutch at his green gakuran. Jesus he tasted so sweet.

He bit your lip softly and pulled away as your breath left you. "We're taking this upstairs, alright?" His heated whisper blew on your ear, his teeth grazing the shell. He softly bit it, earning another squeak from you. He backed away from you and allowed you space to stand. You did so, your short pleated skirt adjusting itself over your thighs.
Your stocking cover legs shook lightly as you throbbed again, Kakyoin took immediate notice and raised an eyebrow. Without warning he had you thrown over his shoulder, your ass becoming exposed as your small skirt did nothing to cover your plump curves.

You felt a harsh slap, causing you to moan involuntarily. Soon after it was covered by a soft kiss as the two of you began the climb up the stairs to his bedroom.

-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-

Heat flushed your face as you struggled against Heirophant's tentacles that wrapped around your limbs. Kakyoin marveled at you, how vulnerable you were in this moment. Your chest rose and fell in anticipation for what would happen, you'd never done this with him before.

Sure you've had sex with him a few times and he was good, but today was different. You sharply gasped as another green tendril flicked at your bare clit. Noriaki watched you with an intense fire in his eyes, his clothes unceremoniously dumped in a pile with yours. Only his boxers remained which seemed to fit him less and less as you struggled against his stand.
"Noriaki... h-haahh.." Your breathing was labored as Heirophant slid over your body, tightening its grip on your breasts. Suddenly you were picked up, suspended by your limbs and you were presented to Kakyoin.

He managed to look so regal watching you, he didn't utter a single word. You were shamelessly spread out in front of him, your shy blushing and avoidance of eye contact pleased him. "You're doing great, it's not bad is it?" He spoke softly, approaching you. Your slit was face level with him and you shook in delicious humiliation. "N-no..." your voice quivered with insecurity. Soft noises escaped your throat as he kissed your inner thighs, cupping your hips in his large hands.

"Good, I think you'll like this then." He growled softly, it reverberated throughout your body and he ran his teeth over your flesh. Your breathing hitched and he bit down on your inner thigh, alarmingly close to your growing neediness. He planted a kiss on his bite, his lips trailing over your folds and to your other thigh. You groaned in impatience and bucked your hips, bound hands clenching at Heirophant helplessly.

You desperately tried to watch him, only his cherry colored head visible to you from your line of sight. He looked up again and met your eyes, smirking devilishly from inbewteen your legs. He kept eye contact with you as he slowly went down, his tongue circling around your clit. Losing your facade of steely nerves you moaned as your head fell back.

You bucked your hips into his mouth impatiently, your slit growing ever more heated. He kissed your folds again before sliding his tongue over them. Your legs shook slightly as you verbally pleaded. It wasn't much, your words were a cacophony of whimpers and gasps.

He pulled away only briefly as he harshly bit your thigh again. "You're already dripping for me, darling. Do you want it that badly?" He looked up at you again waiting for a reply. You took a shaky breath and gathered words of affirmation, however, you weren't fast enough to his liking. Before you knew it Heirophant spread your legs wider and Noriaki mercilessly tongue fucked you.

Writhing in pleasure, you moaned a little more this time, desperate to keep quiet in this late hour. His tongue licked your walls expertly, you shook and pleaded. "You're going to have to moan louder than that baby." His lips left your core and you gasped for air, your body going limp in Heirophant's tentacles.

You closed your eyes and panted, waiting for what would happen next. You gasped again as you felt a tentacle rub against your slickness, sliding itself inside of you. You moaned loudly and rocked your hips at the much needed attention.

You couldn't see it, but Noriaki groaned and bucked his hips back, his face flushing with pleasure. You felt the tentacle reach deeper, pumping faster. Your voice wavered and you writhed again, eyes rolling back in ecstacy. "Nori... Nori I'm gonna~"

He grunted and gripped the desk he was leaning on, his knuckles turning white. "Ah fuck... me too." His voice came out as a hoarse whisper. Your moans became louder, screams careening off the walls of his bedroom. You felt his lips press firmly against yours as the two of you orgasmed together, both of you shaking and panting as his hot semen poured out onto your body.

You kissed him again, Heirophant slowly releasing you into his arms. Your hands wandered over his bare skin as his tongue found entrance to your mouth.

He dropped you into his bed, pulling away with a wet smack. You panted up at him, limbs tangling into the soft sheets. He smiled softly down at you, admiring you as you were. "Is something wrong Nori?" You breathlessly asked him. "Nothing's wrong (y/n), you're just beautiful." He leaned down to kiss you again, filling your heart with a fuzzy feeling.

"You should definitely use Heirophant like that again." You played with his hair and he stiffened against your chest, his head cradled into your shoulder. "You... think so?" He raised a shy eyebrow at your request. You giggled and kissed his forehead.

"Nothing can beat tentacles and cherries."
_______________________________________________ 1,434 words~~
This one was another crackhead idea I birthed in a horny group chat so it's not very good ó-ò;;
A/n: just a but of light grammar editing cuz I read over it and there were too many mistakes for my liking haha