{NSFW} Scream For Me [Melone]

A/n: really kinky, this was a request~! [Cough cough Key I hope you like it] Contains: Light bondage, orgasm denial, degrading, light praise HEAVY SADO-MASOCHISM, LIKE REALLY HEAVY.

-×-×-×-

Sunlight filtered through the apartment window, assaulting your watering eyes. Groaning loudly you rolled over to where your partner had been the night before. You opened your eyes when you discovered his lack of presence and scanned the room lazily, only now registering the sound of running water.
"Tch..." you scoffed and sat up, your messy hair falling in waves around your face.

You yawned and stretched, basking in the sunlight that moments before you despised it's very existence. You felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist and you snickered at the smooth bastard. "So you weren't in the shower, huh?" Your voice was still raw from last night's noisy excursion. You were absolutely sure the neighbors in the apartment hated you.

Small bites trailed along your already marked neck, more being added to your eternally growing collection. "No, I was waiting to see your cute sleepy face." His voice rumbled against your neck. You bit your lip at the edge in it, he wasn't fully awake either. That much was evident from how clingy he was.

He continued kissing your neck, moving down to your shoulder as his teeth grazed the exposed skin. You didn't know whether to curse or bless the five sizes too large shirt that you wore. He bit down and you moaned from your throat, a low and needy sound that made him hold you tighter. Stealthily he slid a hand up under your shirt- well really his shirt- and he continued to pepper your skin with reminders that you were his prize.

"Melone..." your voice and reached a drastically higher pitch when he pinched at a hardening nipple. "Yes Bellisima?" He smirked against your tender flesh and kissed your jaw.
He was in a teasing mood, and being the brat you were you weren't going to let him get what he wanted so easily.
"What time is it?" You leaned your head back to meet his stunning diamond eyes, playfully grabbing a handful of his silken lavender hair as you half-assedly mimicked his rough behavior. He scoffed at you and kissed your forehead before untangling his limbs from yours. "Late, around 10:20am. Riso wants me to check something out for him soon." His deliciously gravely voice sent needy pulses into your core. God, it was almost like you didn't just have sex with him last night. You knit your eyebrows together and pouted at him, watching him make his way to the shower.

Suddenly you had the great idea to leap out of bed and run into the bathroom with him. You only made it to the doorframe until your debilitated legs shook uncontrollably under your weight. Melone looked at them with pride as he trailed his eyes over your body, he was clearly surprised to see you move this fast. "Awe did ya miss me already?" He sneered at you jokingly and continued to undress.

Wordlessly you strutted over to the shower and shut the water off. "Oi, I was gonna use that." His eyebrows dipped in displeasure, annoyance creeping in. "Sure, but I need a favor from you." You quipped back at him, shamelessly lifting up the baggy shirt you wore to expose your completely nude body underneath it.
A smile slowly spread across his face, he crossed his toned arms and still managed to look formidable clad in only his boxers. "And what on Earth could la mia piccola troia need from me, eh?" You bit your lip at his filthy pet name for you and led him back to the bed.

"I want sex. Now." You kept direct eye contact with him as you stripped the sole piece of fabric from your body, slowly, enticingly, bending over the mattress. Slowly he walked to be behind you, your eyes never left his.

"Damn you really do huh? How do you ask for it then?" Melone grins at you and grinds his hips into your bent over figure. Your breath hitches at the feeling of his already hard cock barely contained by his boxers pressing dangerously close to your swollen sex. You only groaned in response and bucked your hips back into his. His hair fell over your shoulder as he nipped the shell of your ear. "I said, how do you ask for it?" His voice was orgasmically low, the lust evident in how he punctuated his words. He stood back and waited for an answer, a hand impatiently pushing his hair away from his gorgeous face.