{NSFW} The Babysitter [Bruno]

A/n: Bit of a daddy kink in this one~
-×-×-×-×-

"Honey, your mother and I are going away for a little while and you're not to leave the house." Your father spoke with worry. Why? It wasn't like you'd never been on your own before.

"Okay cool, I've got no problems hanging by myself." You answered back nonchalantly as you scrolled through your phone. You took a large sip from your soda as you kept your eyes glued to the screen.

Your mother took a turn to speak, "No dear, what your father means is we won't be back for a month or so. So we've decided to hire a... well a babysitter."

You choked on your drink, causing some of it to spew out of your mouth. "A what!? Mom, are you kidding me!? I'm 18 now, I shouldn't need somebody to look after me when I can do it myself! And for an entire month!? You've gotta be joking... right?" You nervously laughed at the end, wiping soda from your mouth. Your eyes searched the faces of your parents only to be met with serious expressions.

Your smile fell as you groaned and flopped onto the couch in despair. "I can't believe you two would even think something like this is necessary... Well you better get going since your flight leaves soon." Pensively you looked at your phone again, your mood immediately fouled. You father ruffled your hair affectionately as he exited the front door, your mother planting a kiss on your head as she followed him. "We'll see you later dear, we love you." She smiled as she closed the door.

You listened closely and heard a cab roll up to take them away. Fuck, you thought. Anger built inside you and more expletives formed in your thoughts. Fucking bullshit... this was absolute fucking garbage. "Argh what the FUCK!?" You screamed and punched at the wall, immediately regretting it as pain shot into your hand. "Ow! Goddamnit-" you shook your hand and hissed in pain, clutching it to your chest.
Soon there was a knock on the door. It must be the "babysitter." Your nose crinkled in disgust.

Another knock sounded, you rolled your eyes and muttered another few choice words before opening the door. Much to your surprise there stood a well built man in a strange dalmatian-esque suit with curious zippers on it. He had ebony hair shaped in a sharp bob that framed his even sharper features, deep blue eyes piercing into your own. Well shit, you didn't think he'd be hot.

"Hello, I'm Bruno Bucciarati. I'm here for the task of being the care taker to (y/n)?" Internally you screamed at how gorgeous his voice sounded, but you maintained a strong poker face as you leaned against the doorframe.

"Yup, that's me. Did they pay you in cash or card?" You chewed at your bottom lip flusteredly, thoughts swirling at what on earth your parents were thinking.

The dark-haired man blinked a few times, his professional expression changing to a perplexed one. "Oh... oh I see. You're much older than I thought-" He tilted his head to the side, looking down at you and examining your face.

Again you internally panicked at his beauty. He was a lot younger than you thought... he could have easily been in his early twenties. "Well uh... right. Do you want to come in?" You nudged the door open with your foot and pushed off of the doorframe with catlike smoothness, leaving him to step inside. You couldn't care less about him... or at least you were trying not to.

"What happened to your hand?" His low voice surprised you and you turned around quickly, noticeably still clutching it to your chest.
"O-oh haha nothing~ It's fine, see?" You nervously laughed and launched your hand away from your body, the fake smile plastered to your face as you painfully flexed your grip. A bead of sweat gathered and ran down your face. He approached you slowly, leaning in closer. Your eyes widened at his closeness and you leaned away, backing towards a wall. He raised an eyebrow as you sweat more when your back met the wall with a small thump. He brought his face closer to yours and he hummed, taking in your panicked expression.
Astoundingly, he licked your cheek. He licked you. "W-what in the...?"