[The JoBros] Boyfriend Headcanons!

Speedwagon

🎩 He's an absolute bean that wants to make sure you're enjoying yourself in the rowdy atmosphere, he doesn't want you to be uncomfortable and will take you wherever you want to go! (If he can afford it that is)

🎩 On your first date with Speedwaifu he took you out to a dance. Being the charming man with connections that he is, he snuck the two of you into a high class masquerade ball. The two of you enjoyed the buoyant evening and then soon departed after midnight to avoid any noisy questions from people around you

🎩 Your first kiss with Speedwagon wasn't overly romantic, but it was filled with passion. It happened on an evening stroll, the cool England air had put a dampening chill on everything and through your many petticoats you still shivered. Sensing this, Robert took off his jacket and draped it over your shoulders which won him the most sincere smile you had ever given in your life. He muttered a "forgive me my dear" before pulling you in for a heated kiss. Let's say that you didn't feel quite so cold anymore as he walked you home.

🎩 Cuddling! Speedwagon loves to have you sit in his lap whenever he can and hold you. He's very affectionate and wants you to be comfortable. He tries to model gentlemanly behavior after Jonathan, but it's a little hard for him with his past. Expect a lot of apologies when he puts his hands on you.

Caesar

🍝 A real romantic, he's the type to dote over you and shower you with little gifts (damn these Italians, yea?) He's very picky on how he presents himself to you and wants you to see him as someone who can hold you in his arms away from any danger.

🍝 First date with Caesar,, he took you out on the canals of Venice for a gondola ride and bought you a new outfit. You got all shy and insisted that you didn't need his money but he laughed, smiled, kiss your forehead and told you about how he could never give you enough because you were his tesoro.

🍝 First kiss with Caesar! He had taken you out stargazing on the cliffside of Lisa Lisa's island, the waves crashing against the rocks so very far below. (😭 if yk, yk) He had taken you hand after you pointed out a particularly bright constellation and with all the seriousness in the world he had told you "None of them could shine brighter than you amore." He cupped your face tenderly and knelt your lips with reverence. You reached a hand up to grab a handful of his hair which egged him on to deepen his token of affection. Soon the two of you were rolling in a heated passion on the grass under the stars, pulling away and gasping for breath with starlight to grace yours and his smiling faces.

🍝 Cuddling! Caesar really enjoys it when he gets to spoon you, he like keeping and arm draped over your body and holding you close. He gets super clingy when he's sleepy because he has an irrational fear of losing you 😭 He tries his best to give you as much attention as possible while cuddling, he wants you to feel as safe and relaxed as he does!

Kakyoin

🍒 Literally one of the most well tempered men out there! He's the type of person to be shy and flustered easily at first, but turns into a real solid dom the more you get to know him. His sweet and caring personality can trick you into very compromising positions with him in power quite easily.

🍒 Your first date with Kakyoin happened after you confessed to him on the rooftop of school. You ate lunch together and you casually brought it up with him in conversation. He kind of stared at you in wonderment as you grew more flustered at his lack of response. You then crushed it off like it was nothing but his confession made your heart flutter. He agreed to take you out and the two of you spent a day together doing arts and crafts in the park :)