[Bucci Gang] Boyfriend Headcanons!

Abbachio

🍷 He's more than a little rough around the edges, but once you break open his shell by showing him intense kindness he'll stay loyal to you for all eternity^^ He's extremely shy when opening up to people, which is why your gentle and encouraging disposition made him fall for you so hard.

🍷 The first date with Abbachio was a stay at home movie night. You had known each other for a while and eventually your feelings with each other progressed until you became an official couple. The two of you sat cuddled together on the couch under a blanket, feeding popcorn to each other as he held your back to his broad warm chest. Lazily he played with your hair as you leaned into him, both of you enjoying each other's presence.

🍷 First kiss- heh alright so Abbachio was teasing you like he does, holding a snack you wanted out of your reach (because hes a tall fucker) You gave him the stink eye and kept trying to reach it until he asked "If you want it then say the magic words." You rolled your eyes and said please, but he only smirked and shook his head. He pinned you against the counter, leaning in and said "Wrong words neonata, you're supposed to say 'I love you.'" He then gently kissed your flustered lips and you came to your senses and retaliated with a heavier lip lock.

🍷 Cuddling! Abbachio l o v e s when you sit in his lap so he can wrap himself around you. He also like it when you koala hug him from the front, he'll rub your back and play with your hair like there's no tomorrow, and he secretly adores it when you do the same for him.

Bruno

🌫 A true romantic through and through, his wholesome nature warmed your heart, he showers you in tender love and care. However, once you uncover his passionate side there's no going back. He'll take every opportunity to get handsy with you and make you swoon with his lovely voice. He absolutely loves it when you ask him for favors and drape yourself on him, he needs to know that you want to be near him and that you have a use for him.

🌫 The first date with Bruno,,, listen daddy's got money so you best bet he took you out somewhere fancy and gave you the funds to get all dressed up and feel like a QUEEN because he wants you to know just how much he adores you. After said fancy restaurant he took you on a shopping spree and eventually the two of you wound up in a lingerie shop and he went I n s a n e watching you buy things.

🌫 First kiss with Bruno,, this kiss happened fairly quickly, before the two of you started dating even. He had his eyes on you for quite some time when you came into the group and you also had feelings for him. You tried your best to ignore them, after all how compromising would it be to admit you had fallen in love with your Capo? He called you into his office and you sat down nervously. He stood and walked around the desk and questioned you in his Capo Mafioso voice, sending alarmed yet aroused shivers down your spine. He tilted your chin up and leaned close to your face, his ebony locks framed his face perfectly. "So tell me this, piccola stella, do you have feelings for your Capo?" Your eyes widened as you had been found out and you could only offer a small and ashamed "yes". He smiled and leaned closer to your ear, whispering, "That's good, because I don't know what I would've done if you didn't." He then brought his plush lips to yours, making your head spin and your emotions bubble into unbridled joy.

🌫 Cuddling! Bruno loves any type of physical affection from you, but spooning and having your legs tangled with his is his absolute favorite. He likes to hold your hand while he sleeps if he can, and giving you forehead kisses are a must for him. He adores watching your sleepy face and he often gently runs his thumb over your cheek and whispers how much he adores you. He doesn't think you can hear him but sometimes you pretend to sleep just to listen to his velvety tone.