Hybrid.

Taehyung decided to buy a hybrid, because of his loneliness. He was quite rich to buy a hybrid and he was most of the time at home so it was a plus point.

So he decided he would buy the hybrid today, he wasn't looking for a specific species of hybrid. But he hope he would get a cat, dog or maybe a Rabbit hybrid.

So here he was, in from of the hybrid store called 'Hybrid Centre'. The name was quite unique if put, as he went inside the store, the receptionist greeted him.

"Good morning, Sir" the receptionist was is daze by the handsomeness of Taehyung, but she made sure she wasn't that obvious, you never what if the customer complained her?

"Good morning" he replied politely.
"Can I get to see hybrids, please?".
"Oh, yes of course!". The receptionist called a employ of their and asked him to show him around.

"Hello Sir, I'm Kim Namjoon, now may I show you around?"

"Yes, please Mr. Kim"

"Please drop the formality just call me Namjoon and if may I ask you, are you looking for a specific gender?"

Taehyung thought a little bit if he wanted a specific gender, he thought about a girl but girls mean he have to take care of her like menstrual cycle, buy her all the girly stuff.

He wasn't used to having a female in his house so he thought a male would be good, if possible, maybe he could play overwatch with the hybrid. So a boy it is.

"A male hybrid please"

"Okay Sir, Please follow me"

"Yes"

Taehyung patiently followed him. There were many bybrids passing by, Cat, Dog, Rabbits, Fox, even Tigers. Seems they were all females. They were already at the male section.

"Sir, here we are, as you can see there are many hybrids. The left one from the bottom is a bunny hybrid Soobin, 20 years old, he has a bright personality, loves bread and the one next to him is Yeonjun, Fox hybrid..."

The introduction went (bring the pain) on and on. They were finally at the last hybrid. But suspiciously Namjoon didn't introduced him just simply ignored.

To Taehyung that hybrid looked quite cute, he was glancing at him as Namjoon was introducing the hybrids, by judging the raven head he was a bunny hybrid.

His ears were a little too big for his small body. His big doe eyes sparkled as if it contained stars, oh scratch that, it contained the entire Universe in It, his upper lips almost invisible.

There was a cute lil' mole under his lips, his bunny teeth were at display as if peeking out, a cute button nose that you might want to boop and last but not the least, his puffy cheeks, that had a hint of pink.

Taehyung had a sudden urge to squish them, but he just shook his head.
"Namjoon-shi what about the one with the bunny ears?" "Oh, that one is k-kind of not n-normal so we don't show him to customers".

"What? what do you mean?" "I mean he is disabled, he behaves like a five year old child, so most of the customers don't buy him and who buy him they return him"

Namjoon explained with a sad tone. Taehyung really had coax to buy the hybrid, so he did. "I would like to buy this hybrid, it did be great if you introduced him to me".

"Are you sure, not that I mind but he is sensitive he gets affectionate easily to people" "Yes, I'm sure". Namjoon then introduced the hybrid to Taehyung properly.

"His name is Jeongguk, his age is 18 years, that is not much about him to say, oh and his ears are sensitive"
"Okay got it and why is his ears larger than the other hybrids? "