ch {6}

Alexander's POV

Alexander's POV

I think that was the best I have ever slept, all because of one, little person. When I woke up, Caroline was still asleep on my chest, I'm surprised she stayed with me. My back ached slightly from sleeping on the couch but having an angel on my chest made it 100% better.

She was letting little snores out as she slept, they weren't like the very loud snores, it was almost a peaceful snore. If that's even a thing. I was looking down at her, she was laying her head right over my heart with her hair spread all over. I pushed away the few pieces of hair in her face, I was planning on letting her sleep as long as she liked. I wasn't sure if she would let me hold her when she was awake so I was planning to soak this in.

"Alex, you've got something coming your way."  Brandon mind-links me, he was all the way in Blue Crescent, why was he mind-linking me? But before I could question it more, a knock was heard on my door.

"Alexander!" I hear seconds before my door is slammed open and my mother comes charging in. The loud noise woke Caroline, she jumped up with a gasp. I jump up with her, pushing her behind me as I turn to my parents.

"Hey." I say, hoping Caroline isn't freaking out.

"Sarah said there was an emergency and we had to get home. Elder Charles said there was a thief last night, some girl named Caroline. Are you okay?" Mom rambles as my dad rubs her shoulders.

"Mama, I'm fine. I told her to ask if you could come home soon, she changed my words." I laugh, still hiding Caroline.

"Thank Goddess, now about this thief, I knew-"

"Mom, Dad, Meet my mate, Caroline.." I smile, pulling Caroline to my side.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Your Majesties." Caroline gives them a small curtsy, my mothers shocked face was something else. I couldn't read her emotions, was she mad? happy?

"My baby found his mate!" She finally cracked and squealed pulling Caroline and I in a hug. Oh dear Goddess was this going to be embarrassing.

"Mama, please let go." I wince as she squeezes a little too tight.

"Oh, I'm sorry." She laughs, letting us go. I look over at Caroline to see her smiling at my mother.

"It's nice to meet you, Caroline." My dad says, shaking hands with Caroline.

"You too, King Damon." she replies, I look over to see my mom jumping up and down in her spot.

"It's just Damon, sweetie." My dad laughs, for some reason that nickname made my wolf slightly on edge.

"And I'm Aria, or Mom, or Mama, that's what Alex calls me."

"Mom!" I say, cutting her off.

"What?" My mom replies, clueless.