Finding out you're pregnant

Requested by cub12345678910 hope this is okay. I've never written this type of stuff before.

Michael- You were in bathroom looking at the pregnancy test in your hand. Shit.  Uhhh..Hey Michael! "Yeah whats up?" I'm actually pregnant! *Dead silence* Uhh...babe? "Edgar is happening!!!" We are not naming this kid after Edgar Allan Poe!! What if its a girl? ..."Im mean..we could.." We are not naming a baby girl Edgar. "We'll work out the details later point is you're pregnant." ..."Your dad is gonna kill me." You're worried about my dad? You should worry about Wendy.

Pete- You casually left the test on the counter and see how long it took him to notice. It took him about 3 hours. "Y/N!!" He ran in with the test in hand. "You're pregnant?!" Yes!! "So you're telling me is there's a bun in that oven?" I hate you but yes. ..."It's mine..right?" WHO ELSES WOULD IT BE? "Just making sure...IM A DAD." "But like i said before..if that kid is emo il-" You're going to love them no matter what...don't worry im not letting our kid be emo.

Firkle- It was the middle of night. You jumped on the bed. FIRKLE! "Huh?..baby what is it?" I'm pregnant!!!!  "Thats nice baby....wait what?" I-M P-R-E-G-N-A-N-T. *silence* "Im a fucking dad?" Yes! "This is the greatest thing to ever happen to me" Me too!! "Okay im really excited and all but im gonna go back to sleep. I love you."

Henrietta- (i didnt know the best way to do this so if anyone has any ideas I'll add it)