LIFE CHANCES

Meet Celina Santos, a poor dedicated woman whose going to risks everything for the sake of her family. A typical breadwinner, a good daughter and generous sister to her siblings. Despite the difficulty of life, she managed to go with the flow of it.

Until, one accident happened that killed her.

Not wanting to die, she wishes to the old hermit that she still wants to fulfill her dreams for her family, making them live comfortably and...

to experience what it feels like to love and to be loved by someone.

Given a chance of life, the old hermit grant her wishes.

But there was a one problem. She was give the chance to live but she will not be Celina Santos anymore but to live as Meleisha Adamos, a cunning bitch and a wife of oh so gorgeous greek god, Xaviar Adamos.

What will happen to her as she take the life of others?

To be the wife of Xaviar Adamos?

Will there be love in the process? Or hate in the end?

A story full of twists.

****

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the product of author's imagination or used infictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead or actual event are purely coincidental. Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works form or exploit the contents of this story in any way. Please obtain permission.

——

This will be written after Taming Thaddius Nordin  so hope you guys support my other stories. ❣️