thirty-one

entrance of the school

hueningkai:
(huffs in annoyance as hina approaches him)
"what do you want ?"

hina:
(crosses her arms)

"why are you avoiding me?"

hueningkai:
(rolls his eyes)
"i'm not your boyfriend hina. why are you clinging back onto me?"

hina:
"because i realised that you're the person i want! you aren't some jackass like the other guys i've been with!"

hueningkai:
(sighs)
"i'm not the only decent guy in south korea! why don't you find some other guy. even the north has good guys!

i'm. not. available."

hina:
(stands closer to him and hugs him)
"come on kai, i have much more to offer than haru can"

hueningkai:
(pushes hina away gently, clearly annoyed)

"please just leave me alone hina. i love haru more than anything, i loved her even before you came into the picture. so just go find someone else!"

(starts walking away)

hina:
(pulls him back)
"she isn't like me kai, she can't give you everything you need or want because she's so self-absorbed! she only cares for herself,"

hueningkai:
(scoffs)
"you're so full of shit hina. she's your cousin for fuck's sake. the least you could do is at least respect the relationship she's in!

you and haru may be cousins but i'm sure as hell know her better than you. she's the opposite of everything you just said. she's selfless and cares for everyone even if she doesn't show it.

you just described yourself hina, not haru;
but yourself."

(starts walking away)

hina:
(grabs him before he can even take a step and kisses him)

hueningkai:
(pushes hina away)
"what the fuck hina?"

hina:
(smirks as she points towards the window of classroom #01-09)

"guess haru would think of you differently now,"

hueningkai:
(darts his gaze towards the classroom window to see haru standing there, looking at them)

fuck my life, fuck you hina

-

hueningkai:
(sprints to his class and opens the door to see haru tearing up)

"haru, please listen to me. it isn't what it looks like i promise you,"

taehyun:
(sighs and helps take the food from hueningkai)
"we'll wait outside"

mr jung:
(pats hueningkai's back and whispers to him)
"it's okay kai, just explain. it isn't your fault,"

(mr jung, taehyun and beomgyu leave the classroom)

haru:
(controls her breathing as she clenches her fists in anger)

"i'm going to kill that bitch, i'm not even kidding right now,"

(stands up and kick her chair away to walk off)

hueningkai:
(blocks her from going out the classroom)

"haru, please stop. i have this under control, please let me handle it"

haru:
(ignores hueningkai's pleads as she bumps past him, her fist still clenched)

hueningkai:
(slams and locks the door shut as he continues to block her way)
"haru!"

haru:
(tears forming as she finally lets out her rage at the pleading boy in front of her)

"let me out! stop protecting hina for fuck's sake! you finally got the kiss you wanted since the start of the year and now you got it! CONGRATUFUCKINGLATIONS!"

hueningkai:
(taken aback and sadly hung his head low)

"it's not like that haru. please believe me, you saw everything that happened! i just don't want you getting hurt, it hurts enough that she's your cousin,"

haru:
"too late, it already fucking hurts,"

(gets her bag and leaves the classroom, slamming the door in the process)

hueningkai:
(silently cries to himself ashe regrets not doing more to prevent the situation that happened with hina)

fuck you hina.