4. Keep the memories where they are but never forget them

After the party and after everyone got some sleep. That next day Tenya and Katsuki were supposed to go to there parents to a breakfast. Tenya didn't want to go because he would be called Taka all the time. Tenya sighed and left with Katsuki for the lunch-in. Tommorow was the day Taka would change his name to Tenya.

Katsuki got up with a terrible headache he was going to kill Kaminari for spiking the drink. He got up and sighed. He held his head and sighed he knew he shouldn't had drunk so much and hoped he didn't fuck anything up he looked at the bed 'Good no one is in my bed at least' he got up and tried to make it seem like he was normal. This was the last week in the dorms after that Tenya and him would be moving into a penthouse with a city view using Tenya's money that he had saved. Katsuki would be going straight to the hero work while Tenya would be part time hero he was going to go to school to be teacher for a job that could pay more steady.

Katsuki knew the two would grow old together adopt some kids along the way, and most importantly get married. He knew that would happen nothing would stop that. Ever. At least that's what he hopes.

Tenya on had gotten dressed and remembered what he had done last night by giving the ring away to Izuku he sighed and made his way to Izukus dorm room. Once there he noticed the box was still laying there with a note that read from what he could make out, because Izukus handwriting wasn't the best. 'To whoever the fuck gave this to me. Take it back. I found out' there was smudges that looked as if the words had been tearfully written 'Yeah it sucks. But you keep it. You'll use it one day.' more smudges 'Fuck I'm tired just take it back and I hope you will be happy it was most likely the alcohol that did it to them. -Izu'

Tenya sighed and picked up the box and walked back to his room.

A couple hours pass. Katsuki had been in Tenyas room for a bit they were just talking and bullshitting around. Tenyas room was completely empty except for a bed and a couple of clothes. So many memories had happened to them here. First kiss for Tenya, they slept in this room together a lot, it was more comfy then Katsuki and they were annoyed less, Tenya used to have a tv in there and they would stay up all night to watch movies and tv shows together. They would hear all of the drama between Sero, Kaminari, and Shinso about who Kaminari liked and wanted to date, Iida had won because Iida and Kmainari used to have 3am conversations and well Tenya knew him a lot better because of it. They had there first argument in this room it was about how Tenya was spending too much time in his room and closing the door which scared Katsuki to death when he'd be in there for hours on end. So much had happened in this exact room so many memories.

Katsuki looked at the time and saw it was almost time for the lunch with there parents. He playfully hit Tenya to alert them which happened.

Once they got to the restaurant the two sat next to their familys who had been sitting there for five minutes before the two showed up. "Taka you're late." Tenya's mother said

"My name's not Taka it's Tenya."

"Taka your mother and I am not going through this. Your name is legally Taka and that's what we call you right Tensei?" Taka's dad said

Tensei rolled his eyes. "Whatever you say dad."

"Really should call your kid what they want to be called." Mitsuki mumbled

"I'm sorry?" Tenya's father asked

"I said respect the name your kid wants to be called." Mitsuki spoke up

"Tenya isn't Taka's name." Tenya's mother spoke up

"Well hell with that. That isn't even morally right." Masaru spoke up.

Well minutes later the parents started to argue Tensei got the parents out apologizing for them.

Tenya sat at that table he was keeping in his tears memorizes tramatic memories and thoughts came to his mind hearing his parents yell.

"Come on Tenya let's just get going. Got to get to that court house" Katsuki room his hand and they got out of there, and made their way to the court house for a name change.

They got to the court house and had the name change. Tenya Iida was now his official name and he couldn't be happier.

The two that day spent it by moving into their place and getting ready for the rest of their long adult life.

°°°

It has been a couple months and the two were settled in Tenya doing school by day and working at night. While Katsuki was doing work almost all the time. Their lives were busy and it never felt like they got any time together.

But one day they did it was a Sunday right after exams Tenya and Katsuki both were off. The two laid on the couch together watching a TV show "Given" the two watched and smiled just being near the other.

Later that night the two were also on the couch like they had been on for hours they were now in the middle of a different show. The two laid there "Hey Kat?"

"Yeah Ten-Ten?"

"Would you like to-" The bluenette was cut off by both their work phones ringing the two answered and went into work.

((You know what fuck it writing the whole thing than publishing I'm not doing it goes up when I'm done with the chapter not the whole book.))