Beg For It

I groaned as Annabeth trailed light, heated kisses against my neck, her light, slender hands roaming my chest as she progressed her way down, down, and  down. "Annie" I said. "If you keep on going this slow I miGHT FUCK, JUST PLEASE-" I was cut of as she placed a hand on my mouth, "Shhhhh...." she purred, as she continued her assault of tiny kisses,

"Fuck it" I growled as I grabbed her and flipped her over, fiddling with the clasp of her bra. "Ugh how the fuck did you even put this thing on" Percy asked. Annabeth chuckled as she said "The fancy stuff always are hard to put on, seaweed brain", . Finally after what seemed like hours, Percy successfully took it off, "Finally" he growled.

He buried himself deep into her core, eating her fast, and with no mercy, As he groped her perky, pink mounds. "Ugh Percy please for the love of Zeus just put it in", Annabeth said. He chuckled at her frustration, rubbing himself against her as his mouth hovered against her ear, his hot breath sending shivers down her spine. "Beg for it" he breathed. Annabeth growled as she said "Percy i swear to the gods i'll-", He cut her off as he rammed inside her, "AGHHHHHHH" she screamed as his 91/2 inch fucker pumped in and out of her.

"Impatient, aren't we"he said as he went back and forth inside her.

"Percy I'm gonna, ugh nghaaa I'm gonna CUM!!! She screamed as her walls clamped against him, he groaned as he to, released himself at the same time inside her.

"That was fucking incredible" Percy painted as he fell beside her.

"Agreed" exclaimed Annabeth, as she slowly drifted off into the realm of Morpheus..........

"You think were finished Annie" Percy said as he shook Annabeth awake. She groaned, "Ugh what now Kelp Head"

"What now, hmmmm, what about round 2" He said with a sly grin plastered on his face. Annabeth slowly dozed off again, ignoring Percy. "We can't have that now can we" Percy softly said in her ear.

"THWACK"

"AGHH PERCY WHAT THE FUC-, "Now now Annie, yell again and it'll be another one" Percy purred. He then lifted Annabeth on top of her, as he slowly pushed her down onto his long, thick trident.

"AGH fuck yess nghhhhaaaa yesss Percy" Annabeth panted, as she rode Percy, his hand groping her perky mounds mercilessly. "Thats it Annie" Percy cooed as he released yet again inside her. He got on his knees as he pulled himself back, his face on top of her heated core, his hot breath tickling her as he leaned in and gave her a lick. "Fuck yes Percy ugh right there yes, YES, YES" Annabeth exclaimed as Percy ate her, making her shake with pleasure.

"Now that was amazing" Percy said, dozing off"
"Agreed" Annabeth murmured"