Reyna x Nico

Reyna's P.O.V.

Reyna was thrilled, "Today's the day" she thought, Nico was coming to visit Camp Jupiter, for a one week stay. He was coming over to teach his fellow Romans in battle strategies and ways to better use their weapons of choice. He was also building better relationship's between the Roman's and the Greeks, improving their communications and also building friendships as pillars to hold the bridge between the two camps.

But that's not why Reyna was exited.

Today was the day she would confess her love to Nico, the Roman Praetor had lusted after him for a while now, ever since Jason had come back to camp, surprising everyone with the new daughter of Aphrodite who happened to be his girlfriend, Reyna's heart had been shattered like glass, and dumped into the recycling bin. And since they were In a war with one of the most oldest and strongest primordial, no one was there to comfort and reassure Reyna that everything was going to be better, well except Nico of course. His Mid-Night black (I hope I got the eye-color right) orbs had seen right through her steely mental walls, the hurt and pain  clearly visible to him. He had been the first to help her through It, and she found herself falling for him faster than Santa of his Highway bridge (I hope that wasn't to much of a sensitive pun). Ever since that moment she had been mustering the courage to tell him, but the daughter if Bellona had found this the scariest battle she ever faced, "Here goes nothing" She thought as she made her way up to the Italian boys cabin.

P.O.V. switch brought to you by--------------------------------------------------------I don't even know

Nico's P.O.V. 

Nico had butterflies In his stomach, nervous and giddy with excitement as he was going to see Reyna again, "This your chance stupido" Nico murmured " Just go up to her, man up, and tell her how you feel"!!! Nico stated with new found determination, the son of the Underworld had fallen for the dark haired beauty the moment he had seen her heart-broken state, rushing to her side as quickly as possible, and trying to comfort her to the best of his ability, well as good as a son of Hades's could.

He constantly checked the clock, the minutes passing like years as he waited for that small arm  of the clock to hit six, so he could shadow travel out of Camp Half-Blood and see his Reyna. "My Reyna" he thought "Geez, we aren't even In a relationship yet and I'm calling her mine" Nico mused. 
After a couple of minutes of waiting the clock hit 6, he gathered his belongings, his Stygian Iron sword strapped to his side as he stood up and let the cool darkness embrace him.......

"What the FUCK" Nico yelled as he hit a pole, groaning and already strained from shadow traveling, he passed out as he let the comforting darkness of unconsciousness embrace him.

P.O.V. switch brought to by--------------------------------------------------I'm still figuring this out :(

Reyna's P.O.V.

Reyna was greeted by the smooth black doors of the Pluto cabin, the musky scent of man and sulfur greeting her as she entered the cabin, a snoring son of Hades splayed across the bed only in sweats, "Fuck" Reyna hissed under her breath, Nico's musky sulfur scent added to his shirtless manner was creating an unbearable heat between her thighs, she twitched, rubbing her thighs as liquid pooled into her core, she thought of turn-offs. "C'mon Reyna" she thought to herself, "Think of goats sweaty hairy legs, moldy cheese sand-witch, June on a viber-" her train of not so sexy thoughts was cut of as she heard groaning to her left. "Evening sleeping beauty" she said " Or should I say night". "Reyna?" he murmured sleepily, bringing his arms over his head ans stretching as a few satisfying pops were heard. "REYNA" he said again, pink tinting his cheeks as he finally processed his surroundings. "Yes Reyna" she said, chuckling, "You've been sleeping for ages death-boy, get up and change, we're heading out" she said as she walked out the room.

I'm doing waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to many P.O.V. switches doooooooooods