That Dream, Jasper

Jason's mind was ruined, utterly scrambled, here he was, at Camp, reviewing the fellow campers progression sheets, currently he was on sword fighting. Now your probably thinking "Isn't that supposed to be Percy's job", welp, Percy was requested to Mount Olympus to take up a top secret quest, leaving Jason to fill in his spot as the sword fighting instructor. And basically Camp leader.

But thats not the point.

He couldn't focus because of that utterly fucked up dream he had. That left him in a lewd mess, and a state of mind were he basically couldn't do a thing. The dream started of as something Jason found normal, he and Piper were perched up top the Zeus cabin, enjoying the beautiful night sky and breeze, occasionally getting a taste of each others lips, well,that was a nicer way to put, it was more like sucking each others faces of, but that again, was not the point.

Anyway, 

They had decided to go back into the cabin, since it was getting a little chilly of course. They proceeded to atop Jason's bed, it was a normal thing for the couple, since Piper had other siblings occupying her cabin, Piper and Jason usually spent most of there time at Jason's cabin. As they were laying there, enjoying each other comfortable presence, Pipers leaned in, her exquisite, slender hand trailed down to the hem of Jason's pants, "P-piper" Jason stuttered, "What are you doing?" he asked as Piper took of his shorts, with his boxers, the cold air hitting his shaft as Piper said "Why sucking your dick of course" as she latched her rosy, puffed lips against his shaft, bobbling her head up and down as her tongue trailed the under-side of his rod. "Ugh Piper ahhh FUCK keep going" Jason said as he grabbed her head, folding her chocolate black hair behind her neck

She hummed again his dick, sending vibrations against Jason's shaft, making him feel as if he was on the Isles of the Blessed themselves. "P-p-PIPER I'm gonna AGHH CUM" He said as he exploded in her mouth, sending a jet of his cream inside Piper's mouth. "Mmmmm tasty" Piper said as she slurped the remains of his juices. She then proceeded to undress herself, making Jason's shaft jump for joy as he saw her heavenly figure, round D-Cup breasts and a firm, big luscious ass worthy of Aphrodite herself. "Like what you see"Piper said, chuckling as she climbed on top of Jason, grinding against his shaft, "Ye-yes, gods Piper your amazing" he exclaimed, "Better tell the truth than to stutter my ass off" Jason thought.

"Mmmm that what i like to here Sparky, don't you want my nice, tight pussy against that lighting bolt of yours" She said seductively. "Gods yes Piper" Jason said as he rammed in side her core, one hand on groping her right mound as the other hand's nuckle grazed her other mounds tip. Jason pounding her as the room was filled with the sound of smacking. "Nghhh Jason yes, oh fuck yes AGHHH" Piper exclaimed as her walls clamped around Jason's shaft, exploding her heavenly juices against his thick rod. "Aghh Piper Im gonna cum" Jason said, panting as he exploded inside her, filling her up with his cream.

After a minute of recovery, Piper yelped as Jason soft, muscular arms grabbed her hips and flipped her over on all fours, her ass and lips open In a doggy style position. "Jason what the fuck are yu-" Piper was cut off as once again, Jason mercilessly pounded inside her, her cheeks bouncing in and out as he rammed her. "OMG yess Jason aghhh YESSS" Piper yelled as she proceeded to have her 3rd release for the night. "Ugh" Jason could only groan, as he was utterly wasted from his third shot throughout the night.     

"God's" Jason groaned as he replayed that dream in his head again and again and-
"JASON WERE BACK" He heard Piper yell, "Did you have fun" Jason said, strained. "Definitely me and Annabeth went shopping, to the beach, and even had some- Oh my what do we have here" Piper said slyly as she noticed Jason's boner. Jason blushed "U-um well yo-you see, shhhhh" Piper said as she placed a finger on Jason's lips. "Still exited from last night, aren't we now " Piper said.

WAIT.

"ThAt WaSn'T A DreAM" Jason yelled!!!!