Pipabeth(girlxgirl)

So I should probably apologize before we start this chapter, haven't really done much inna a week so sorry, but my lazy ass back off the couch and imma be doing some more regular uploads now,

Enjoy!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Piper sighed as she exited school, swinging her bag over her shoulder as she trudged on back to her car, thinking non-stop of the next day. It had been exactly a year since the war with Gaia had ended, and the 7 had agreed that every year they would leave their normal day activities to take a week off at camp to catch up and celebrate their victory. Now your probably wondering "Why aren't you exited Pipes, you get to see your friends again".  That wasn't the case, Piper was exited, but nervous, after she and Jason had agreed to an open relationship, she had found herself attracted to the one and only Annabeth Chase.

She had found out that due to her mother being the goddess of love, some of her children could come out gay or bi, since love came in many forms, Piper, being one of Aphrodite's closest and favorite children had come out to be bi. And unfortunately, Annabeth Chase was not, she was in-fact, as straight as a pole, dating the great hero Perseus Achilles Jackson. She sighed as she parked her car into her drive-way, entering the house and immediately freshening up, after a nice hot meal, Piper slowly made her way into her bedroom, hitting the sheets as she let her thoughts pull her into a nervous, depressed sleep.

I figured it out!!!! P.O.V Switch brought to you by Dammit :(

Annabeth's P.O.V.

Annabeth was giddy with excitement, zooming out the car as she made her way to her apartment, "Percy I'M HOME" She yelled as she ran up the stairs, looking around confused before she made her way to her shared bedroom, she and Percy had gotten a place to stay together, since it was a better financial decision and they could live together, helping each other out.
"Percy?" Annabeth questioned, looking around confused before her eyes landing on a faint out-line under the covers, "I'm here", She heard a muffled voice come from under the blankets, "What in the Hades are you doing in there?" She asked, quickly changing into her owl Pj's before jumping onto the side of the bed, "Whaaaaat, am I not allowed to be comfy for once" Percy said, whining as he crossed his arms in a cute pout. "For once" Annabeth quoted him, clearly not impressed, "Seaweed brain your always  Comfy" she said. "Ughh fine, you win, so how's your day? Someone was exited"  Percy said smirking, as he pushed himself up, planting a kiss on her forehead. Annabeth blushed, he knew exactly why she was exited, a while back she had told Percy she wanted something with Piper, and Percy, being the amazing loving boy-friend had agreed that as long as it was a one time fling with Piper, he was okay with it. "Shut-up seaweed brain" she murmured as she slipped under the blankets, getting war and cozy, turning on the T.V., only to come in contact with that 9 1/2 inch rod. She turned around, grinning mischievously as she pressed herself against him, before saying "Looks like someone is even more exited" she said, before they went of into a sweaty, heated night that the author might describe in another chap-..... 

Tine skip to the next day special!!!!----------------------------------------

Annabeth's P.O.V.

The drive to Long Island was not a far one, considering they lived quite close to camp, she and Percy had packed few necessity's, they basically had everything at camp Half-Blood waiting for them anyway, they made their way through the barrier, only to be stopped by patrol, "A fairly new kid" Annabeth mused, "Stop" he said, "Who are you", the boy said, pointing his sword at them, Percy looked over towards Annabeth, trying not to laugh at the horrid way the kid was handling the sword, he leaned in and whispered into Annabeths ear "Lemme handle this one" before turning back to the kid. "WE" Percy said in a dark voice "ARE THE HOSTS OF KRONOS, AND YOU SHALL ALL DIE" He yelled as he created a hurricane of water and wind, stepping dramatically as the demi-god ran back to the campers, stumbling occasionally while yelling "SAVE YOURSELVES, IT'S AN ATTACK, ATTACK ON CAMP", Percy cracked, falling on the ground as he laughed his poor lungs off, wiping tears of his face. Annabeth let out a chuckle before being approached by Leo, Hazel, Frank, Jason, and Piper. "That was Percy, wasn't it" Jason said, chuckling. "Ahhhh you shoulda seen his face, he actually SHIT himself" Percy wheezed out, before getting up. They all greeted each other, before going on to catch up with each other.