Will x Nico

Will was exited, and a little nervous, his dark haired prince of the underworld was returning from Camp Jupitar today and Will wanted to make it a special night, very special. Over the past few days Will was having very, very dirty dreams about Nico, his lust intensifying ten-fold every day he had to wait, waking up, panting every night all sweaty and horny, sheets spoiled most of the time really gets to you.

Will left his cabin, the spring breeze embracing him whole heartedly as the sun warmed his skin, It was a beautiful day. The camp was full of life, everyone around and doing their thing, some greeting Will as he walked by to the archery range "Hey Will" he heard from the distance as a new son of Apollo, Tom Dinggle-Dong came running at him (yes Dinggle-Dong, it was pretty funny in my head okay) "Hey Tom" Will said "What's the rush man, did something happen, are you okay little man" he asked, "I'm good Will, thanks for asking everything's fine, its just this guy asked me to tell you to meet him at the Hades cabin, you know 'em?" Tom said, and asked, "Wait!" Will exclaimed, "Did you say Hades Cabin?", "Sure did" Tom said. "It Can't be" Will thought "He's not supposed to be here till after 6", "Hey Tom did the guy give you a name" Will asked. "He sure did said his name was Nic-" Will stopped listing there and bolted to the Hades cabin, pushing the dark doors open as he tumbled in, there sat Nico on his bed, his usual scowl replaced with a smile as he saw Will, "Neeks I- is that really you" Will stuttered out as Nico hopped out the bed "Yes it is you big ball of sunshine" Nico said as Will ran to him his lips smashing into Nico's, his arms running through his soft dark hair.

They broke apart, panting, "I missed you" Will said, "Me to sunshine" Nico panted out as he pulled Will into another heated kiss, moaning as there tongues clashed, falling onto Nico's bunk, legs intertwined, they pulled apart, shuffling to get their clothes of, Will kissed Nico's hard abdomen, right above his boxers, "Please Will" Nico whined.

That was enough for Will as he pulled Nico's boxers down, engulfing his hard cock as he massaged his balls with his left hand, his right trailing up to a hard nipple, twisting rubbing and pulling it, "Will I- OH GODS yes ugh Fuck" Nico said as Will pulled back, denying his needed release, Will stood up, pulling his clothes off until he was fully naked, his cock throbbing at the sight of his whining dark prince under him. He flipped Nico around, his bare ass in the air. Will slowly slipped one lubricated finger inside Nico, his finger moving in and out painfully slow, his other hand found its way to Nico member , teasing its tip as he added another finger.

"Will, I can't, just, please"  Nico strained out. Will pulled out his fingers from his ass, rubbing his cock against Nico's slit, before mercilessly ramming his dick into Nicos wet hole. He rammed in and out, eventually hitting a sweet spot Nico loved. "OH FUUCK" Nico yelled out as Will hit his G-Spot. "You like that don't you, you dirty whore" Will moaned out as he came close to release, the knot in his stomach tightening.

Nico moaned out, the dirty talking getting him close to release, it was to much for him, the way Will was talking, the way his hand slightly moved back and forth against his shaft, the way is big, thick, and slick member was ramming into him. He moaned as he released, his cum spraying onto his bed. And not long after he heard Will cuss out in Greek, as he spilled his wet semen into Nico's hole, collapsing onto the sheet.

"Did you like your warm welcome?" Will asked Nico, desperately trying to get out words as he was out of breath. But he got no response, as his dark haired prince was fast asleep, dreaming good, and a little dirty dreams. "Well I sure liked it Will said, before dozing of into a peaceful sleep himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright hey, so I know it's been a year, a crazy one yah. I wanted to wright I did, and I know you guys, my fellow brothers and sisters of Wattpad have heard this bullshit before but I really just couldn't find the right way to finish this chapter, and I know that a load of dog water considering I am just writing porn. But I wanted it to be good so yah, I hope it was at least decent.

I will try and wright more, until then say high to your families from yah boy, stay safe and remember kids, where your masks.