¿

it's where all it started

and ended.
he is locked up in here.
with no way to escape.
by the side with the person, who sacrificed himself just not to lose him.
the person, who loved him the most.
person, who forgave him for everything and keeps smiling at him everyday with a sunlight in his eyes.
the person, who bakes a cake for him and Whispers the first happy bithday in his ear every ¹²th april.
someone, who keeps caring about his heart and feelings.
and someone, he doesn't have right to leave.

'happy birthday, sehunahh.
be the happiest in this year too.' - kitten looking boy smiled ear to ear at the tall one, making his pink fluffy cheeks stretch, he put his little hand on the taller one's head and ruffled his hair gently with love in his eyes.
'I won't mention my name in your wishes, cause I don't know what will happen to us, in the future. but lil, remember. I really wish your and only your happiness, with me or without me, cause you will always remain with the name of my love in my heart. and once important, it is always an important for me. '

tall boy got confused at little ones words and was about to say something, but little one hopped down on the floor and bit the
the big pink cake with cherry flavoured boy in the center, making his whole face creamy.

'sehunaah!! you are so delicious! let me bite real you too! ' boy jumped up and down with excitement and quickly hung down on his husband's hand, biting his hand like a puppy.

'blah! you don't taste like a cherry! you cheater!' boy stick tongue out and hide beside the sofa.

'sehunah doesn't taste like a cherry anymore.. he tastes like a man.. I wanna cherries.. sehunaaah dont grow up..' minseok hid his face in his arms and started sobbing.

sehun was looking at his lover and laughed out loud, feeling the same thing, what he did years before.

'ahh, baby, how can you stop me from growing?' he leaned down to him and Chuckled.

boy got quiet for a few secs. only hearing his breathing. then he abruptly hopped up and shouted excitedly.

'I will not let you eat carrots anymore!' little quickly looked up and fire lit up in his eyes, feeling proud of himself that he got such a great idea.

sehun quickly grabs the little ones head and hid in his arms tightly.
closing his eyes with a smile on his face.

*just let me be with you, and I think I will be born again just for you everyday.*

and he knew it.
that it was the best gift he could ever recieved.
him.
the person, who keeps highlighting his grumpy life with his colourful soul.
makes his heart beat nonstop.
and he knew.
he was born to live.
live the life, to love him.
and him only.
_____________________________________________

happy birthday, sehunahh.
my baby is so big now.
love you, lil star.