Chapter 1

I open my eyes to see a bright light and a strange man hovering over me. "Finally, you're awake!" The strange man said. I nervously laughed, "Sorry, who are you, where am I, and who are all these people standing around me?" I asked. I saw a look of shock pass over the man's face. "Oh no, this can't be good, do you know you're name?" He asked. I shook my head still confused about what's going on. "That means you're suffering from amnesia." He explained. Everyone around me started crying, and I didn't know what to do, I mean I don't even know these people. "Are you going to answer my questions from earlier?" I asked. He nodded and signaled for the random people to come over to me. "I'm your doctor, you're at the hospital because you were in a terrible car crash, This is you mom and dad." He said pointing to a woman and man which I had never seen in my life. "And that's your girlfriend." He said once again pointing, but this time he was pointing to a stunning girl.

"Yeah, so you must have the wrong person, because I don't know any of these people." I said confused. "No, I don't have the wrong person, you just don't remember, but with time you should remember." He said leaving the room. I felt crazy, I couldn't remember anything. I could everyone crying except the man that was suppose to be my dad. "So um... Hi?" I asked shocked. The woman that was apparently my mom sobbed, louder and louder until my dad took her out. "Hi." The stunning woman said through the tears. "So you were my girlfriend?" I asked curiously. She nodded. Wow, I was gay, and had amazing taste in women. The doctor came back in and spoke, "We are going to release you tomorrow, and you'll go home with you're parents. That should help your memory return." I nodded, because there wasn't much else I really could do.

-----------------

The next day came fast. I think it was because I was sleeping most of the time, but I didn't care. My parents showed me my room and let me stay in there until dinner was ready. "Dani, dinner is ready." My mom shouted. Hmm, guess my name is Dani, what a weird name I thought.