Chapter 5

What were they even fighting about? I swear I already got in trouble and it wasn't even my fault. I really wanted to punch something right now.
---
School had dragged on, but it was finally over. Except for the detention I got because of some stupid feud.

"Hey sexy." A voice said. Then I got a flashback...
"Babe I'm going to the bathroom." Ashley said. I nodded and she headed towards the restrooms. "Hey sexy." A voice said. I turned around and asked "Are you talking to me?" "Yeah, who else would I be talking to?" She said. "Sorry I'm not interested, I have a girlfriend." I said as Ashley came back. "Never stopped me before."
"You okay?" Megan asked. Should I tell her. "Yeah, I just had a flashback." I said. She looked shocked. "Well, are you going to tell me what you saw?" She asked. I shook my head and walked to detention. Ashley sat behind me, while Megan sat beside me. I think I finally understood their beef with each other.
---
Detention was painfully slow, but it was finally over, and I couldn't be happier. "I'm have to make a stop before I take you home okay?" Ashley asked, to which I nodded.

I had no idea where we were going and Ashley refused to tell me. She told me it was a "Surprise". I didn't know how I use to feel about surprises, but this me hated them.
---
She pulled into some diner. "Are you hungry?" I asked to which she shook her head. I was confused if she wasn't hungry why were we at a diner?

We walked in and I had another flashback...
"What the fuck Jen!?" Ashley yelled. "What the fuck did you do Jen!?" I shouted causing a scene. "She just slid her hand up my thigh, and up my skirt!" Ashley yelled once more. I climbed on top of the table and grabbed Jen's shirt inevitably punching her.
"Why did you bring me here?"