Chapter 16

The next day I went to school and Ashley made a scene. "Why the hell would you kiss Jen?" She shouted. "I have no idea what you're talking about!" I yelled. She pulled out her phone and showed me a picture of us in the cafeteria. "Maybe I did." I screamed as I walked off. I went into the bathroom and slammed the stall door. "Hey." A small voice said through the door. It was Jen, she has very inconvenient timing. I pulled her into the stall and pushed her against the stall door. I smashed our lips together, and let my tounge lowly enter her mouth. "You taste amazing." I said. I picked her up and held her against the door. I missed you." I spoke breaking the kiss. "God. I missed you too!" She exclaimed. I trailed kisses down her jaw. I brought my lips to her ear.

"You didn't have to threaten Ashley, you could have said you wanted me back." I said.

"I did and it didn't work. Becoming your stalker was a last resort. I love how she freaked out about us kissing." Jen said. I pulled away and dropped her. "Thanks for admitting it." I said as I moved her away from the door. "Wait. So you don't want me back?" Jen yelled. "Of course not. I'm not looking for an STD." I said as I walked out of the bathroom.

I went to Ashley's class and signaled for her to follow me. The teacher glared at me, but I didn't care. I pushed her against the wall and kissed her. "God, I missed this, lucky for us I got proof that Jen was stalking me and threatening you." I said. "Great! Let's go to the police." She said as we walked out to my car.

~~~

We explained the whole story to the police and not long after we saw Jen in hand cuffs being taken to a cell. "Finally, we can be together again!" Ashley shouted. "I know. Let's go this place is depressing." I said. She nodded and we left. We we're happy again. We were finally together, and nothing was holding us back.

The End.

A/N: This is the last book and Chapter. I hope you enjoyed reading The Cheerleader's Bad Girl and Recapturing the Bad girl's Heart! I have new stories coming soon! Love you guys and girls!