Chapter 1

Hermione Granger's House

Hermione was currently getting her two older kids ready for another year in Hogwarts. Her youngest daughter Valarie was sad she couldn't go with her siblings. "Mum why can't I go with Rose and Hugo?" Valarie whined. "I told you already sweetie, you have to be 11." Hermione answered. Valarie slumped down and went back to her reading book. Hermione walked up to the red headed man reading the daily prophet and sipping his tea. "Ron do you mind bringing the kids to Platform 9¾ cause I have to check the wards at Hogwarts and it'll take a few hours?" Hermione asked her husband. "Not at all hon." Ron answered. She showed her thanks by giving him a quick peck on the lips.

***
Harry Potter's house

"What if I'm sorted in Slytherin dad?" Albus Potter asked his dad. "Son, you were named after two of the most brave men I knew and one of them was a Slytherin." Harry answered. Albus gave his dad a hug and walked off to the front door with his trunk.

George Weasley's house

"Come on Fred and Molly!" George shouted. Both kids came thundering down in a fit of giggles. "What'd you do this time kids?" George asked. "We swapped mom's  shampoo for Banana Cream." The twins said together. "Those are my little jokers." George said.

Neville Longbottom's House

"Mom I think the Nargles took my shoes." Luan Longbottom said. "I'll find them honey." Luna Lovegood-Longbottom said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi y'all this chapter isn't all that important. It's just to introduce the most main characters and their families. Disclaimer: I do not own any Harry Potter characters. Only the ones you've never seen or heard off.