Chapter 3

Harry was sitting in his office wondering where all these missing people were and who was taking them when he suddenly realised something. He got up with his paperwork and ran to Ron's office. "Ron I figured it out!" Harry said trying to catch his breath. Ron leaped over to his best friend to catch him before he fell. He placed Harry in a chair and handed him a glass of water. Harry gulped down the entire glass in one go. Harry got up and dug into his pocket for something. It was a shrunken version of a black board. Harry did the counter spell and summoned some chalk. He wrote down every name of every person that was missing. "Ron don't you realise the people who are missing are purebloods and former followers of Voldemort?" Harry asked. "Yeah." Ron replied. "I have two suspects of who might be capturing people." Harry said. He wrote to names in bold on the board.

Barty Crouch Jr
&
Peter Pettigrew (Wormtail)

Ron's eyes opened wide in realisation. Crouch escaped from Azkaban and Wormtail was never found. He nodded at Harry. "I'll look into it." Ron said. With that Harry said.

***
Hogwarts
Great Hall

"Introducing the two other schools; Durmstrang and Beuxbatons." The headmistress said.

First came a school dressed in blue skirts and blouses with a blue cardigan draped over their shoulders. It was an all girls school. Each and every girl shot a smile to the direction of every boy.

Next came an all boys school dressed in red shirts and black pants. They were also wearing red furcoats.

Then the heads of both schools came. First was a giant named Madame Maxime and the headmaster of Durmstrang was Igor Karkaroff. Both came up to Professor McGonagall and shook her hands.

"I hope you treat these two schools as you treat your own peers." McGonagall said. All the students nodded in her direction. "Beuxbatons will be in the Dungeons with Slytherin and Durmstrang will be in the east tower with Gryffindors," McGonagall started. "Because of the lack of beds in the girl section of the Slytherin common room the girls will have to sleep with the boys." McGonagall finished. James, Harry's other son looked at Albus and winked as one of the Beuxbatons' girls came to sit beside Albus. The girl beside Albus had Silvery Blond hair that reminded him of his best friend Scorpious' hair. And sure enough they were related. "Hello cousin." The girl said pulling Scorpious into a light hug. "Hello Eleanor." Scorpius said.

That very same evening Albus went to the olwery and pulled out some parchment and a quill.

Hey Mom and Dad,
                                    The other schools who were supposed to compete in the competition came today.

Durmstrang I think it was and Beuxbatons. The schools are absolutely marvelous and I made a friend from Beuxbatons.

Her name is Eleanor Malfoy. Before you send me and howler like grandma Molly did to uncle ron here me out.

She's beautiful. Absolutely stunning and I know I'm only 11 but it's never too early or late to fall in love.

Love Albus.

***
Harry was apparently closer to the owl when it came so he read it and then have it to Ginny. Harry was cooking dinner 10 minutes after it came and Ginny stormed into the kitchen clutching the letter tightly. "Harry don't you see what being in Slytherin had done to our son." Ginny asked with a red face.

"What let him get new friends?" Harry asked cockily.

Ginny slap him hard in the face and said "NO NO NO, he's now associated with Malfoys."

Harry rolled his eyes and took an ice pack from their muggle freezer. He put against his face and walked past Ginny like she wasn't there.

"Harry James Potter I'm talking to you!" Ginny bellowed.

Harry took up his wand and cast a Muffliato charm between himself and the kitchen where Ginny was.

It looked like she was really angry cause her face nearly turned one shade redder than her hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry y'all that this was so long. Please comment and tell me if y'all prefer shorter or longer chapters. I need y'all's opinion.

Omg this is 704 words