Chapter 2

"Don't you see Ron? People are going missing everyday." Harry said slamming a newspaper on the wall of his office. "It couldn't be death eaters right... Right?" Ron said. "Possibly." Harry replied. "I wonder how the kids are?" Ron asked.

***
Hogwarts
Opening Feast

"Hello students!" Professor McGonagall said in a feeble voice. Everyone stopped talking to their friends and looked ahead to the headmistress. "This year, we are having a competition. It was done several years ago and it was quite dangerous but we have put up more protective wards." McGonagall stated. "So first years form a line so you can be sorted and then I will introduce the other schools competing." McGonagall finished.

"Scorpious Malfoy."

"Slytherin!"

"Albus Potter."

"Slytherin!"

"Rose Granger- Weasley."

"Gryffindor."

After the feast.

Slytherin common room

Albus Potter took up a quill and a piece of parchment. He immediately started writing to his father telling him how he was sorted into Slytherin and that he was a disappointment.

Harry Potter's house

"Harry it's a letter from Albus. Should we read it together?" Ginny asked. "Of course." Harry said running up to her.

Dear Mom and Dad,

I'm such a disappointment. I was sorted into Slytherin. Wasn't that the house of Voldemort and his followers.

I brought such shame to the Potter name. I mean look at it. Dad you're the Boy who lived, the chosen one and mom played a big role in the war.

Also there is the Triwizard competition this year. I think James wants to join. Can you guys knock some sense into him?

Love Albus

Ginny and Harry finished reading and tears were building up in Ginny's eyes. "What's wrong Gin?" Harry asked. "Our son is turning into a monster." Ginny said in a broken down voice. Harry pushed her off of him gently and Ginny looked at him strangely. "How could you say that about your own child?" Harry asked with a stern voice. "All Slytherins are bad Harry." Ginny answered. "No they aren't. The hat wanted to sort me in Slytherin," Harry started. "And it didn't because it saw that you were brave." Ginny replied. "But it didn't place me in Slytherin because I begged." Harry finished. "Whatever I'm not having this talk with you. You're just like this because you want him to love you like he loves me." Ginny said going upstairs. Harry was shocked at her sudden mood swing. How could she? Harry thought. He just rolled his eyes and went back to his paperwork.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So Harry and Ginny are having problems because of Albus. I so do not ship Harry and Ginny. So a little spoiler: they aren't getting over there differences. Sorry all you Garry lovers. Also you may be wondering why this book has the tags Dramione and Drarry. Y'all just need to read further into the book. I'm sorry to say but at some points this book may be discontinued. But if y'all like and want me to finish it just comment that. I'm also sorry if there are punctuation mistakes. I don't usually edit chapters.