Chapter 4

Hermione's POV

I couldn't find my phone. Where was it? I walked over to my daughter's room to see if she had it.

"Hey Val, have you seen my phone?" Hermione asked. Valarie put on a cheeky grin and handed me my phone. She was in WhatsApp. Ron and I gifted Molly Weasley a phone for her 50th birthday. She was texting Molly. She asked her if we could come over for pie.

"You're so cheeky Val." I said while dragging her into a bear hug. She giggled wildly and went to her closet to pick an outfit. It was a blue and white Elsa dress her siblings had got her for Christmas.

I dressed her and went to put on my own clothes and then we apparated to the burrow. "My odd one!" Molly said hugging Valarie. Who gave her that nickname? I don't know. How she got? She had blonde hair while the rest of us had either dark brown or ginger hair. We walked into the kitchen to the smell of apple pie. When I was in my Hogwarts years I hated apples but a certain person showed me they weren't so bad. Molly was just about to cut the pie when we heard another person apparate into the house. It was Ron. He held onto my  wrist and pulled me upstairs but not before saying to Molly, "Watch Val." Molly nodded in response and brought Val's attention back to the pie.

Ron had brought me up to his old room. He pointed at the roof. Words were carved into it by both of us. My words were: I Hermione Granger promise to be completely truthful to my soon to be husband Ron Weasley. And his words were: I Ron Weasley promise to be completely truthful to my soon to be wife Hermione Granger. I smiled at these pledges in the roof. But this was nothing to smile about. I knew what he was going to ask about. He was going to ask about Valarie. "I know I just came in the house and all but do you remember those?" He asked. I nodded my head. "So I want you to tell the absolute truth. Is Valarie my child?" Ron asked. I nodded again. "You're lying." Ron responded. "And how do you know that?" I asked. "I did a lie detecting spell when I touched you. So tell me the truth." Ron demanded. I shook my head. Why would I want to tell the truth. If Ron found out Valarie isn't his child it would ruin our relationship. And plus the kids love the way their dad gives jokes. The only one who would be willing to stay with me is Rose. And it may sound selfish but I just want all my kids in one place even if it does not include Ron Weasley. "It's not time yet Ron." I said lowly. He balled up his hand into a first around his wand. Before I could say anything else he was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So much couple drama. Am I right? So yeah Ron and Hermione are having an argument too. I told you guys already it's because I do not ship them. Some of you might be like why did she pair them up in the first place?  Because i love couple drama and they need to be broken up through a series of events. The only original ship I like is Draco Malfoy plus Pansy Parkinson. But because of the plot of the story they will have to be broken up too. Also have a great Easter indoors. Hope y'all keep safe from the Corona Virus.
^^
––