Chapter 2

It was a typical day in the host club. Tamaki was speaking sweet nothings to a group of girls, each swooning as he spoke to each one individually. The sound of a teacup being placed down was heard as a long auburn haired girl glanced up at Tamaki, somewhat of a sly look on her face as she asked, "So Tamaki... I hear the host club has been keeping some... interesting pets without pedigrees."

Tamaki replied, "I'm not sure I would call them that. Oh!" Being interrupting as Haruhi and Kuroh could be seen walking into the room together.

Now one may be wondering... why was Kuroh out with Haruhi doing shopping as a 'fellow' dog of the host club? Put frankly, he felt bad, since he was in a similar financial situation as Haruhi. Although he hadn't broken the vase, simply seeing it shatter and knowing Haruhi had to work to pay it all back made him feel horrible and he silently insisted that he helped her pay it back.

Back to where the two were now, walking into the Host Club room. After having gone shopping for supplies and casually being called 'little piglets', Tamaki reached into one of the bags, pulling out a container of instant coffee, a questioning frown sitting in his face.

"So... what exactly is this?" he questioned, suspiciously eyeing the bottle.

"It's exactly what it says it is: Coffee" Haruhi replied, unsure of how Tamaki was confused.

Kuroh peeked over Haruhi's shoulder, reaching into the bag and grabbing something he had bought himself. He walked over to Mori and showed the tall host a small package before Mori nodded, standing and walking over to a cabinet to grab something for Kuroh.

After a few minutes of Haruhi explaining instant coffee and Tamaki dramatically drinking the 'poor people' drink, Kuroh walked over to the test drink table with a fancy pot and a small teacup, setting the cup down and pouring the steaming beverage from the pot into the cup.

He lifted the cup and took a tiny sip, slightly burning the tip of his tongue and jumping a bit before quickly calming down. The auburn haired girl muttered from the couch a few feet away, Kuroh and Haruhi just barely able to hear it.

"Tamaki, you're taking the joke too far. Your palate won't be able to stomach that commoner garbage. You don't have to drink it just because the pig bought it. Now look, you've got another commoner pretending to fit in with what he thinks is a fancy, high class tea set and beverage. How pathetic," she finished, earning a questioning glance from Haruhi and a surprised expression from Kuroh (not that anyone could see though, with his bangs covering his eyes).

The girl chuckled as she feigned innocence, glancing back up at Haruhi with a fake smile, stating, "Oh, I'm sorry. I was simply speaking to myself."

Haruhi simply replied with a simple "Um..." before she was dragged away by Tamaki to make a pot of 'commoner's coffee'. Kuroh stood at his little table a few feet away, still in awe at what the red head had said.

Was he misunderstanding? Did he mishear? Something that demeaning came from her? He realized he had been staring too long when she looked over at him, realizing he had heard her, and glared at him before going back to sipping her beverage.

Kuroh sighed, slightly nervous and he shook his head, attempting to relieve his nerves. He set his teacup down to cool as he observed what occurred around him.

After Haruhi finished brewing cups of the instant coffee, Tamaki proceeded to smooth talk customers into drinking it, a group of squeals resounding around the table. Haruhi sighed, not understanding what the fangirling was for.

Looking over at the twins' table, Kuroh observed what he saw and thought to be brotherly love. Hikaru chuckled as he spoke of a small, embarrassing moment of vulnerability for Kaoru. In reply, Kaoru shed a few tears, asking why his brother had to be so mean and expose his insecurity. Hikaru apologized, lifting Kaoru's chin up towards his own, saying that he couldn't help but tease Kaoru due to how adorable he had been.

Haruhi walked by, releasing yet another sigh of 'I don't and never will understand why this is popular' as Kuroh, observing from afar, had his cheeks pink. He had fallen for the brotherly love trap. For the time being atleast.

Moving over to Mori and Hani, the two approached their guests, Mori lifting Hani from his shoulders and setting the small boy down onto the ground. Hani rubbed his tired eyes, opening his mouth for a yawn before apologizing, "Sorry we're late everyone... I was waiting for Takashi to finish his kendo meeting and I fell asleep.... and I'm still sleepy..."

Another chorus of squeals followed suit, earning a little sparkle in Kuroh's eyes and a dull gaze from Haruhi as she questioned Hani's age, Hani jumping onto Haruhi mere moments later.

Kuroh went back over to his small table and took a sip of his tea that had cooled down a bit. He took a small sip, unconsciously giving a small nod of approval before taking another sip. A shiver ran down his spine as he overheard Kyoya warning Haruhi of his private police force for if Haruhi tried to escape her debt. He was a man not to be messed with.

Before another moment passed, Tamaki was on another ramble of gentlemanly mannerisms, calling out Haruhi and Kuroh's attention. Kuroh simply sighed over his cup of tea as Haruhi stood, a single word stuck at the tip of her tongue before 'Obnoxious' shot from her mouth and through Tamaki's chest, sending the loud blonde into a dark corner of sulking.

The twins came over, praising Haruhi, but Tamaki was back up in no time when Haruhi said his rambles struck a small chord with her. The ginger haired boys glanced over at Kuroh only to smirk in amusement. That boy hadn't had a single care in the world for Tamaki's exclamations.

The identical pair went and pulled Kuroh up next to Haruhi, each twin on each side of the two. "What's the point in trying to teach these two how to please? They're not going to get very far if they don't look the part. Not host material with these thick glasses and gloomy bangs over here" the two stated, Hikaru leaning in front of Haruhi as Kaoru leaned in front of Kuroh.

As Hikaru removed Haruhi's glasses and Kaoru swept aside Kuroh's bangs, a shockwave of silence ripped through the hosts. A moment of realization struck through Tamaki when he saw Haruhi's eyes and Kuroh's face. With a quick snap of Tamaki's fingers, the twins had dragged the two host club dogs to the changing rooms as Kyoya called a hair stylist, Mori sprinting to get contacts for Haruhi. And Hani? He ate many... many slices of cake.

~~~

His eyes. His glasses. His hair. Everything made sense once the bangs were set aside and his whole face was seen together.

His eyes were grey, almost shining silver in the light of the sun shining through the window. His small, rectangular glasses fit his eyes' shape as his lashes fluttered at his bangs being swept away.

His lips were plump. More so than a boy's lips would normally be. His skin was pale and he had the cutest button nose.

Shock spread through the hosts' faces when they saw Haruhi's beautiful brown eyes, but a small blush spread across the hosts' faces when they saw Kuroh.

Ethereal

~~~

Kuroh and Haruhi were each tossed into separate changing rooms. The twins first entered Haruhi's changing room, holding out a uniform before jumping on Haruhi, trying to get her to change. Within a second's time, the two were kicked out, each looking at each other in realization of something before suspiciously glancing at the curtains of Kuroh's changing room.

The two entered Kuroh's changing room, uniform in hand as the white haired boy glanced at the two nervously. Hikaru set the uniform down on the small side table in the room while he and Kaoru approached Kuroh.

When they had gotten within arms reach, each twin grabbed a side of Kuroh's white button down before they pulled in opposite directions, practically ripping the shirt open and the buttons off the poor boy's shirt, sending the boy into a flurry of panic and flushed expressions, his left eye fading into a blue.

Two loud thuds were heard as the twins were then thrown out of Kuroh's changing stall, the two staring at each other with a sparkle of epiphany and shock shining in each twin's eyes. Haruhi peeked out of her changing stall only to see the twins each with a small lump on their head. She shook her head and sighed. What on earth was going on in this crazy host club.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's literally going to take me four parts to get through the first episode. Lol. Feedback, votes and comments are greatly appreciated! I hope you all enjoyed and stay safe <3