Chapter 5

It came as a surprised to Kuroh when he entered the club room and was welcomed by a gust of warm air. He glanced around to see tall trees and other greenery decorating the club room, along with live animals that were most definitely not in season or from anywhere around the school's location.

He looked around and was met with six hosts, all dressed in tropical, summer-like clothing. Five of the six were shirtless with Tamaki wearing just under half of a top garment. The blonde greeted his fellow host.

"Ah, welcome Kuroh! This is going to be today's theme! If we have the heaters in the school to do it, we might as well use them. We've got your outfit by the changing rooms!" Tamaki would be lying if he said he wasn't excited to see how Kuroh looked topless, as did the rest of the hosts.

The twins took it upon themselves to drag the shorter boy to the changing rooms, grabbing a few different options of the themed clothing to dress him in. Pushing the white haired boy into the dressing room and closing the curtain, the twin turned to Kuroh, small, mischievous grins on their faces.

"Strip," the two said, as they ushered the boy to do exactly as they said. After the embarrassment he had endured the day before, Kuroh most definitely did not want to change in from of them, much less be shirtless in front of anyone for that matter. Why, one may ask? He is a boy after all.

Well, one of Kuroh's numerous insecurities lied beneath his shirt. His body was normal, but Kuroh simply was shy about showing them, almost like a girl. Going back to the previous day's events, the twins saw and most likely wanted to see again to tease the boy. Frankly, Kuroh didn't want that. He was already insecure and did not need two sly twins teasing him.

Despite his efforts to push them away, they had anticipated his fighting and simply worked together to avoid two punches to the head, courtesy of yesterday's Kuroh. Hikaru stood behind Kuroh, holding each of his wrists in place as Kaoru slid the boy's jacket off, beginning to unbutton Kuroh's shirt once the jacket was off.

As Kuroh silently thrashed, his cheeks began to turn rosy as he knew he couldn't overpower both the twins. Once his shirt was completely unbuttoned, pulled open and slid off his shoulders, he squinted his eyes shut and turned his head away, practically red to his ears. They were out on display for the two at this point.

It was silent for a moment, Kuroh anticipating a burst of laughter from the twins, only for the silence to be broken by a sigh from the two. He slowly opened his eyes, only to be met with Kaoru's light pink cheeks leaning again Kuroh's chest as Hikaru rested his identical pink cheeks on Kuroh's right shoulder from behind.

"So cute..." the two said. Kaoru breathed out on Kuroh's chest, Hikaru on his right ear, and the boy shivered ever so slightly at both sensations done simultaneously. Kaoru and Hikaru snapped out of their small daze at the small, noticeable action, both staring at Kuroh with wide eyes and flushed cheeks.

Kuroh let out a breath he hadn't known he was holding and gazed at the two with a hazy look, left eye a pastel blue, lifting his hands up to sign two words at the twins.

'It tickles'

The three stood in a few more moments of silence until Kuroh snapped out of his daze, quickly taking the opportunity to hit the twins on their heads again and swiftly kick them out of the changing stall. The twins had imaginary lightbulbs flicker in their heads.

A few minutes later, Kuroh exited the changing room and met back up with the hosts in the main entrance area of the club room, eyes back to normal. A disappointed look appeared on Tamaki's face as Kuroh came out wearing a top similar to Tamaki's. However, the top went over both shoulders, therefore covering Kuroh's chest completely.

Another difference in his outfit was the bottoms. Rather than longer pants, his were poofy like the others but in the form of shorts cutting off right below his knee, showing off his slender legs. Since his leg hair was so light and short, it seemed none was there at all.

Kuroh sighed, glaring (looking more like a pout) at the twins as he approached the hosts. Upon closer looks, the boy was lean yet had some good definition on his arms and back. His shoulders were more broad than what one would expect.

"Ne ne, Kuu-Chan, how did you get in this good of shape?" Hani asked cutely, walking up to observe the boy a little more closely. Kuroh looked at Kyoya for translation and signed:

"I did a few years of swim, golf and soccer back in elementary and middle school. I started doing some dance in middle school for fun" Kyoya said for Kuroh, the hosts surprised at how many activities the boy had done. Suddenly, the bell rang, interrupting the conversation. Club hours had officially begun.

~

Haruhi came in a bit late since she was studying, opening the club doors and greeting the hosts with a similar face of surprise compared to Kuroh's before. Refusing to wear the 'matching' outfit to Tamaki's, Haruhi simply stayed in her uniform and proceeded to help the ongoing club activities.

Between all the tables, the topic of an upcoming formal dance bounced around, news to Haruhi and Kuroh. Of course, the topic of how sexy the hosts looked showing more skin also bounced around but left the two newbie hosts rather unbothered.

At his own table, Kuroh had his guests mesmerized as they stared at him, or rather, what was on his shoulders. He had a spotted gopher snake hanging around his neck and down his shoulders, holding the head of the snake up on one arm. He tilted his head and wrote on his notebook.

'I apologize. Is the snake unsettling or making you ladies uncomfortable at all?'

The girls quickly shook their heads no, snapping out of their gazes as one took the liberty to reply, "No, of course not. It's just beautiful how naturally you're handling that snake Kuroh." He stared for a moment before writing a reply, a small smile on his face and the girls reading his writing with anticipation in their eyes.

'Honestly, snakes are really calming to me. That aside, you ladies say it's beautiful but I say it's charming how you ladies carry yourselves. You're all quite cute if I do say so myself.'

Squeals resounded from Kuroh table, gathering the attention of the other hosts as well. Shirtless or not, Kuroh had a way with words that rivaled that of the King Tamaki himself.

Once it was time to move on to the next guests, Haruhi had the attention at that moment as one of her guests claimed Haruhi has her new favorite, sending Tamaki into a state of shock, amusing Kuroh and the other hosts more than it should have.

~~~

Later after club hours, Tamaki went on one of his rambles as he complained at how Haruhi was good at charming girls despite being a girl herself. He wanted her to go back to how she looked before with long hair, only for him to get yelled at for enlarging an image of middle school Haruhi.

Of course, Kuroh wasn't left out of the conversation as Tamaki also pulled out an enlarged picture of Kuroh. However, it wasn't a couple years old from middle school. It was a toddler picture of Kuroh with a small ponytail and holding a stuffed animal.

Kuroh quickly grabbed the photo, ripped it up and violently threw it in the nearest trash can, Tamaki sad that he had lost one of the cutest photos he had. The other hosts remembered the photo though, and they also thought it was quite cute, his different colored eye sparking some curiosity. After a bit of thinking, the imaginary lightbulbs in the twins' heads flickered a bit more fully.

Tamaki earned a hit on the head from Kuroh and the topic was then diverted to the dance. Neither Haruhi nor Kuroh had formal dance experience. They wanted to stay out of any extra host club work, only to get pressured into participating for the sake of Haruhi keeping her identity as a girl hidden so she could pay her debt off quicker. Just like that, the two were assigned by Tamaki to master the waltz in a week before the dance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you all enjoyed the new chapter. I went back to the previous chapters to add/change a few things regarding Kuroh's eyes so if this chapter was confusing at all, I recommend you go back and reread the previous chapters. Or simply reread the character information. That would work too. Feedback, votes and comments are greatly appreciated! Stay safe everyone! <3