♦ four

it was 5pm and the two decided to get ready to go to the new milk tea shop at the mall. "jeongin? i don't have any clothes.."

"no problem! i have some clothes that's a bit bigger than me so maybe you can put them on." hyunjin nodded. jeongin then picked his outfit and put it on the bed. he looked through his closet some bigger clothes for hyunjin to wear. "here. you just stay put here and i'll shower."

"okay."

jeongin took his towel and clothes and went to the bathroom. hyunjin sighed as he sat on the side of the bed and opened his phone. there were unread messages from sera.

he went to the message app to see what words sera typed.

sera♥♥
bby? where are you? i'm sorry! i've changed! and i'm not like the sera back in college! please believe me!

sera♥♥
jinnie? please? i love you! baby :<

sera♥♥
i was immature back then. i was a jealous bitch then but, please!

hyunjin♥♥
i need time and space. don't bother me. i don't need your
presence right now.

after that, he blocked her. "i'm so done with her." hyunjin sighed. 

"i'm done!" jeongin got out of the bathroom. his outfit is like this:

"you're still cute as before

"you're still cute as before."

"i'm always cute! what do you mean? you must be blind for a second there." jeongin chuckled. "right.." hyunjin took the clothes and towel jeongin gave him and went inside the bathroom.

jeongin looked at the mirror to check if he looks fine. "some glasses will do the look." he said to himself and took his glasses and looked at the mirror again.

"there! better!"

"i don't think i would look good in this, innie! what if i look bad? i have to go outside naked! i have no clothes!" hyunjin said, being a drama queen as always.

"you look good in everything! come out of the the fucking bathroom." jeongin said as he groaned.

"fine!" hyunjin opened the door and-

"you look amazing!"

hyunjin wore this:

"really?"

"you always win in those pageants! how come you look bad? anyways, get your stuff and we're gonna go." jeongin said as he took his mini backpack.

hyunjin then took a mask so he won't attract much attention. and just because he's a famous model after all.

they went inside the new milk tea shop, 'tmt'. which stands for 'too much tea.' "what do you want, innie?" hyunjin asked. "hmmm."

"i'd like a fruit tea instead. i want the green apple fruit tea."

"okay. find a table for us while you wait, please?" jeongin nodded. jeongin left the waiting line and it was hyunjin's time to order. "welcome to tmt! what's you-hwang hyunjin?! omg!" the employee fangirled. hyunjin shushed her.

"ssh. people might hear you!" hyunjin chuckled as the employee quickly put out her notebook and pen. "can i please have your autograph?"

"of course!" he signed the notebook. "uh, anways, i'd like a green apple fruit tea and a chocolate milk tea. oh— and large fries." hyunjin said as he took out his money from his wallet. "o-okay!" she took the money and gave him the change. "please wait for 15 minutes and the food will be served!" hyunjin nodded.

he left the line and went to find jeongin. he saw the younger sitting on a chair next to the window. hyunjin walked to the younger and sat in a chair in front of him. "wait," jeongin paused.

"isn't that sera? with a girl? shit— kissing a girl?" jeongin said, surprised. "oh shit, what?!"

winK wOnK

[written on april 12 2020]
[edited on may 15 2020]
[published on [may 30 2020]