♦ five

"should we go expose them?" jeongin asked. "nah. let's just take a pi-pict—" hyunjin stopped as he started crying. he left jeongin and the drinks as he left the shop without saying anything. of course, it made people look at the scene.

jeongin quickly bowed in front of the people. "i'm sorry for making a scene." he took out his phone and took a pic of the girls and took their drinks. (because they were insanely expensive.)

jeongin then left the shop following the running hyunjin; who was going outside the mall.

"jinnie!" jeongin catched up to him and got a grip of hyunjin's wrist, the drinks on his other hand. hyunjin turned around, his face turning a little red from crying.

"c'mere." jeongin said as he put the other drink on his hand and spread out his arms. hyunjin went to his embrace, hugging him really tight.

"don't cry! you know i'll cry if you cry!" jeongin smiled with a glint of sadness seen.

after jeongin calming hyunjin, decided to sit on a bench, finishing their drinks. "you okay now?"

"..yeah. i guess." hyunjin answered, putting his head on jeongin's shoulder yet again.

his head hurts from crying really hard. "my head hurts." hyunjin pouted. (mEoRi ApEuDa!)

"it's 7pm. do you wanna go home to rest or stay here a little more?"  jeongin asked.

"i wanna go home." hyunjin stood up. "okay then." jeongin stood also stood up.

meanwhile at the house...

jisung was just chilling at the living room, watching the season 2 of food wars since he got interested in it.

then a knock from the door was heard. he paused the show and went to the door, opened it and saw his boyfriend.

"minho, baby! i miss you so much!" jisung hugged the older.

minho hugged back. "oh, baby. i miss you too. how about we eat? i brought food." minho pulled away and he put the plastic bag full of food in the table and sat on the couch, jisung following him.

jisung sat on his lap and immediately kissed him. minho was shocked by his boyfirend's actions but kissed back. minho puts his hands on jisung's waist, pulling him closer. they had a short make out session and both pulled away, catching their breath. "i love you." jisung said. "i love you too, baby." minho smiled. "let's eat the food and watch movies." jisung chuckled.

hyunjin and jeongin opened the door only to see the minsung couple sleeping on the couch. jisung sleeping on top of minho. "let's not bother them. they barely see each other." jeongin said and hyunjin nodded.

they then went upstairs and went to the younger's bedroom. hyunjin taking over the bed.

"hey! i'm tired too! ugh. let me just clean the couple's mess downstairs and make soup for you." jeongin pouted and closed the door, leaving his friend alone in the bedroom.

"he's so caring. he never changed at all. that's what i love abo—wait what?" hyunjin sat up and groaned. "ouch!" his head hurt a lot even though it didn't really hurt as much as before.

"maybe these are the side effects of having a headache?" (yo this bitch d u m B)

"fuck this."

hyunjin is a confused bisexual

[written on april 12 2020]
[edited on may 15 2020] [published on [may 31 2020]