Roommates (Dance x Reader)

You sighed as you set your school bag down on your bed. College was already so draining and this was just the first day! You flopped onto the bed and just laid there for a bit, content with your face in the soft blanket at the moment.
Well, until you heard laughter.

Propping your head up, you saw a skeleton wearing a blue hoddie was laughing at you.
Great.

The hood of his hoodie was up and you noticed he wore black fingerless gloves.
Looking down, you saw he wore some black, really baggy pants along with blue, untied sneakers.

Wiping at his eyes which had blue luminescent tears in them, he stopped laughing and set his duffel bag down on the ground.

"Sorry, the names dance. I'll be your roommate here." The skeleton said, holding out a hand for you to shake. You turned yourself around and sat up, taking his had and giving it a shake.

"I'm (Y/N), but, aren't boys supposed to be in rooms with other boys and girls with girls?" You asked, skeptical of why the college would allow this. You didn't have anything again skeletons or monsters but you just thought it was a bit strange.

"Oh, right, the collage board said they were full and the boy-girl ratio was uneven. They chose the best behaved boy and girl to be together. Guess that's you and me." Dance explained to you, winking in the process. You blushed out of shock and embarrassment.

"Oh, I, uh, that's cool. I guess." You said, honestly flattered that the collage thought you were a good student.

"Great, well, I'm just going to settle in if you don't mind." Dance said, picking up his bag and walking over to his bed on his side of the room.

"Ok, make yourself at home, Dance." You said in a cheerful tone, trying out his name. It sounded nice.
If not for his hood, you could have sworn you saw his face glow blue.

"Heh, t-thanks kid." Dance said, pulling his hood over his skull a bit more.
Kid? Ok then, guess that's a nickname for you.

You fell backwards onto you bed again, closing your eyes and focusing on your breathing.

"Hey, you doing alright?" Dance asked, you opened your eyes to see that he was standing over you.
You just looked up at him.

"Yeah, I'm just tired. I don't think I can handle college." You put your hands over your face, already regretting your choices. Maybe you could find something else to do that isn't music or dance.

"I'm sure it'll be alright kiddo, you just have to get used to it." Dance said, sitting down next to you on your bed.
You just groaned in response.

"Alright, how about tomorrow I introduce you to my friends and, if you're not busy, we can all dance at studio we know." Dance offered while gently pulling your hands off your face.

"Yeah, ok. That sounds like fun." You smiled. Dance just got here and you could tell he was going to be a great roommate and friend.
He smiled back down at you.

Maybe college wouldn't be so bad after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oof, now I feel as if it's too short. Oh well, I'll find my medium soon enough.....

Chapter requested by my sister irl. She has a profile: popyuri
But she hardly uses it.

Anyways, thank you for reading and I'll see you in the next chapter, see ya!~

Au Sanses x Reader One-shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara